[̲̅1]

You head to class and take a seat as everyone comes in you get on your phone waiting for class to start. The school bell rings, you put your phone away, and stare at the teacher has a pile of papers in his hands. "Ok students I'll pass the tests back unfortunately not all of you passed" you sigh knowing you are probably one of those people. The teacher gets to you and hands you your paper "Y/n you failed again since this keeps on happening you'll have a tutor ok."

You nod flipping the paper on your hand seeing your result "Ok but who is it" he looks back to the boy with glasses you then see him "Your tutor will be Namjoon. Kim Namjoon. Is that okay with you" he asks him "Yeah sure" you slightly smile but he seemed to ignore you. You scoff and proceed with your day after school you send your brother a text. You enter the classroom where you are supposed to meet him.

You see him with books and writing something down you take a seat next to him. "Can I just leave we'll tell the teacher that you did tutor me" he doesn't look up at you but gives you a straight answer "No." You weren't planning to be a whiny little kid but you didn't want to be there you just wanted to go home. You banged your head constantly on the table "Hey stop that people are passing you're embarrassing me."

Some classmates pass by and see you guys, they laugh, and he just does a like you are crazy with his hand telling the classmates. He then stops you he looks at you really close that when you look up to the side to face him you are close to him and immediately stop. He keeps eye contact with you "Can you please button up your shirt it's bothering me since we all have to wear the uniform neatly" he then moves away from you he gets the paper and places it in front of you while you button up your shirt a little.

"Solve these problems" he continues searching the book to find problems so he can teach you. You quickly solve it by doing some and leaving the rest blank. You give it back to him he chuckles and takes his glasses off rubbing his eyes. "It's wrong isn't it" he faces you "Yeah so what don't you understand" you look at him and place your face on your hand leaning down "I honestly don't understand anything."

"Ok I'll teach you the basic steps to be able to solve the problems understand so pay attention" you sit up straight "I understand." After he shows you the basics you pick it up and start understanding it better. You solve the problems as he then just stares at you he licks his lips biting his bottom one. "She's kind of cute but not smart. Ugh, I should really just focus on school" he thinks to himself.