[̲̅16]

You both head home you carry some of the gifts as well some clothes you bought. You were upset you didn't even buy the baby's crib, you take the bags to your room, while Namjoon follows as well with some more bags. After you finished you sat on the couch Jin brought you warm chocolate it was something you used to love drinking "What's wrong Y/n?"

"Nothing" you close your eyes. Jin then looks over to Namjoon "Well remember that one girl who kissed me, well she was at the mall trying to hug me, and then said something to Y/n before things got worse we left." He nods and takes a seat next to you "Oh but are you, okay sweetie. Talk to me do you need anything." Jin asks you as he is worried about you "No I'm good let me just drink this and I'll go rest."

You chug down the chocolate while they both stared at you. Quickly you stand up and leave to your room "Sleep well" you heard Jin and closed the door. You go on your phone for a little bit but then closed your eyes hoping to fall asleep you patiently wait. While in the living room Jin and Namjoon talked.

"Namjoon you know that she can't get mad or sad or anything like that because if her emotions get the best of her it could hurt her and the baby" Namjoon agrees "Yes I understand but how was I supposed to know that she would be at the mall at the same time we were. Oh, and we should buy the crib online because Y/n wanted to buy that" Jin smiles "I got you covered" he pulls out his laptop and they both start looking for the crib you were looking for so they wouldn't buy the wrong one.

After they order everything they feel now relaxed that you'll be happy about the news of them buying it. "Since she's been pregnant for quite a while during the check-ups have you guys asked for the gender" Namjoon then realizes you guys haven't he shakes his head. "On the next check-up, we'll ask well if Y/n wants to now or until the baby comes it's up to her so I'll wait for her answer" Jin pats his back "You are a great guy."

"It's late we took a long time buying online go check up on her. Are you staying over or leaving?" Namjoon stands up heading to your room "I'll stay" they both say goodnight and go their way. He enters the room and sees you facing away from him "Y/n are you awake" you slightly open your eyes but don't answer.

You feel him laying down he hugs you placing his hand on your baby bump "Are you mad Y/n? Don't be mad please" you smile "Who said I'm mad. I'm not mad okay" he smiles "The baby is growing so much" you place your hand on his "Yes I can't wait for him or her to be born. I just can't believe we are having a baby like there is a life in me."

There was a long pause "Namjoon will we go to the graduation ceremony coming" he hums "Yes of course if you want and also would you want to know the gender in the next check-up or when the baby is born we'll see it then." You start thinking which one would be better "I guess the next check-up so we can know what type of clothes to buy and stuff like that would allow us to be prepared."