[̲̅17]

You guys go to the doctor you both see how big your baby is Namjoon holds your hand and you see him with a big smile.

"Do you guys want to know the gender now or until the time comes" Jin answers for you and Namjoon stares at him. "Can it be now" the room gets quiet so Jin begs you with his eyes for you to say yes. "Yes, I want to know the gender now."

"Okay, the baby is a boy look over here" you all look and they both start cheering they hug each other while you fix yourself the doctor helps you sit up he hands you the pictures of the baby for you to take, and writes down how everything went. "Okay, you may go now anytime soon the baby is coming so be prepared" you nod "Okay let's go" Namjoon helps you on the way to the car.

Weeks pass Namjoon gets home with some plants he always wanted he placed them around the house you got up and that's when you felt wet you look down and see that your water broke "Namjoon come the baby is coming" you hear a loud sound and see him coming to you out of breath.

You both arrive at the hospital Namjoon was with you all the time you winced in pain he held your hand and you couldn't help hurting him whether it hurt him you would apologize later because the pain you were feeling was something you've never felt. The doctors prepare everything "Don't worry everything will be fine you'll be okay" he kisses your forehead and stands next to you "Ok push" you do as they say but it just hurt you scream he tries to calm you down.

"This is all your fault Namjoon! Why did you do this! Why isn't he coming out" you scream he stares at you "Ugh I can't" you lastly say out of breath he stares at the doctors "You're almost there come on" you close your eyes and breath in and out you cried in pain after a little while you hear a cry and try to catch your breath you open your eyes to only see everything blurry and fall asleep. You wake up and they hand you your healthy baby boy you hold him in your arms and stare at him.

"The pain was worth it but welcome" you hand him to Namjoon. "Hey there" he starts talking to him. The doctors file the paperwork while you and Namjoon decide on his name. Namjoon hands you the baby for you to feed him as he goes and calls Jin that everything turned out fine.

"I'll be going" you look at him "What were the hell do you think you are going" the nurses leave the room to leave you three alone your baby keeps on feeding of your breast drinking his milk. "I'll come back I just have to clean the mess I did with the plant I dropped" you nod "Oh sorry for screaming wait call Jin" he hands you the phone "Jin!"

"Yes," you pause "Okay Jin help clean the mess Namjoon made please, and thank you" quickly you hang up. "Well, we have that solved when are we going home" you see your baby asleep now. He starts handing you your clothes "They said we can leave in a few hours" you nod he carries the baby as you slowly sit up you groan weirdly you didn't feel your bottom half down. Namjoon calls the nurse and she helps you walk a little and then you change.

"Let's go home" he wraps the baby well you carry him "Where did you learn to do that," you ask him "Well I'm prepared" you smile once reaching the car you place the baby in the car seat and he helps you get in. "Namjoon about what I said to you I didn't mean it. It just came out" he laughs "It's okay I know" you fall asleep on the ride home.