[̲̅12]

You end up waking up from a nightmare you quickly sit up and turn on your lamp at the lowest setting controlling your breathing as your heart kept on pounding quickly. You check to see what time is it and see it's 3 am you've been sleeping for quite a while now. You see Namjoon peacefully sleeping you stare at him when then his eyes open.

"Are you okay" you smile "Yes I am okay just that I can't seem to sleep" he sits up and places your head on his shoulder you then close your eyes hoping to drift to sleep but you can't. You sigh "I can't fall asleep I have must've slept too much already. He tilts his head when an idea pops up "Well in that case how about we do something."

"Do what" he places you on top of him and kisses you. You hum as then you break the kiss "Aren't you tired it was quite a long day." He cups your face "I'm never really tired and we slept almost the same amount" you then start to think if whether to continue or not he sees you thinking hard making him chuckle lightly. He places his hands on your thighs "Look if you don't want to we don't have to okay" you pull him towards you.

Mature content ahead 🔞

"Who said I didn't want to" you place your lips on his as you both kissed each other passionately he then slowly removed your shirt he threw it somewhere in the room then started kissing your neck as he left marks he removed your bra slowly he made his way to your breast he sucked on it while he massaged the other you let out moans trying to be quiet as it's literally 3 and people are sleeping.

He changes your position placing you on the bed as he hovered you in one go he took off the rest of your clothes he left trails of kisses going down you whimpered as he got to your area. He kissed your inner thigh and left a hickey he then goes to your area you felt his tongue in you making you arch your back you moaned his name as you grabbed his hair he then stops making you whine as you were close. He stood up and removed his clothes "I'll go easy" he places himself he kisses your forehead as he then slowly enters you making you gasp it has been long since the last time his hands intertwined with yours his head on the crook of your neck he gives you time to adjust as he is not fully in he enters himself completely "You...can...move."

He slowly starts thrusting into you he moans in your ear as your eyes rolled back you arch your back giving him more access he then picks up the pace he immediately finds your spot he continued hitting the same spot making you feel on cloud nine. You felt a knot on your stomach "Just know you won't be able to walk when I'm done" you moan as he kept on pounding into you the bed kept on moving.

"Namjoon... I'm close" his thrusts become sloppier you clench on him making him groan "Let's cum together" after a few thrusts you came as he came in you. He pulls out and lands beside you both of you trying to catch your breath. "I'm not done yet" your eyes widened as he sits up he turns you over as you are in front of him you get on all fours he enters you from behind making you gasp. "Faster" he does as you say he grabs your neck pulling you up he holds onto your waist with one hand as the other plays with your breast he continued thrusting as you threw your head back on his shoulder "Mmmh...Namjoon" you clenched on him once again.

"Cum" with that said you come on him he comes after you he pulls out after a few more rounds exhaustedly you lay down he goes and brings tissues to clean all the mess he covers you he lays beside you "You did amazing," he says as you smile drifting to sleep all tired you both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Mature content done

Later you wake up in the afternoon you both were awake from like 3 to the morning where the sunrise was coming out you see Namjoon isn't beside you. Slowly you sit up when Namjoon comes inside the room with food for you he places it down "Let me help you. You want to eat first or take a shower" you smile "Shower first" he helps you up "Okay I'll prepare everything for you. All-day you won't do anything I'll do it for you okay."

After he bathes you he changes you into new clothes you are now on the bed seated he comes over with the food he gets a spoonful "Now open your mouth" you laugh "Namjoon I could feed myself you know" he nods you open your mouth as he then feeds you. "I love you," he says as he puts the plate aside "I love you too" you hug him tightly "I'm all better now I think I could walk now so don't worry about me. Omg what about Jin has he eaten."

"Yeah he went out to work," he tells you slowly you stand up it hurt a little but you weren't that sore anymore he stares at you. "Okay, now I'll take care of you" you quickly lay him down "No it's fine" he sits up you place him down "No now you aren't getting up."