[̲̅5]

You all start eating "Namjoon are you single?" Jin asks out of nowhere making you get worried. "Yes why" Namjoon answered him without hesitating "Jin whatever you are planning it will not happen" you state out and he just laughs.

"But don't you want to hear it" you look over to Namjoon who is just eating "Okay yeah go ahead" Jin crosses his hands "Well to be honest Namjoon I like you and I think you and Y/n would make a cute couple I feel like you're a good influence on her." You slam the table without realizing making both of them flinch "We are just friends nothing more" Namjoon rubs his neck "I honestly do not know."

"Ms. Y/n then why are you blushing. Namjoon want me to expose you" he quickly answers him "No please no" you look at both of them back and forth "What do you mean were you guys talking about me earlier" after that Namjoon leaves, you then do your normal routine, and go to sleep.

The next morning Jin wakes you up "Come on you have to go to school" you groan and kick him he cries in pain "I don't want to go you embarrassed me yesterday" he smiles and stands up quickly from the floor "So you do like him" you sit up coming into realization "I guess... I don't know yet because you know usually, we all have that one friend we end up having a crush on but don't say because it'll affect the friendship it is just like that."

He nods and walks you to school you then see a poster saying exams are today Jin smacks the back of your head "Good luck" he runs away and leaves you head to your class. As you go in Namjoon sees you but you quickly ignored him and take your seat. He stands up and drops a piece of paper in front of you as he goes back you open it. He said good luck and that you will pass.

The teacher passes the paper once you get yours you see the problems and understand thanks to Namjoon you smile to yourself knowing that you know how to solve these. You quickly finish as everyone then turns it in the teacher sees the time and sees that there is still time so the tests get graded. You all go up to the teacher as he passes the papers with their score you see yours and see you passed 100%.

Without hesitation you go to Namjoon and hug him jumping on him he quickly holds onto your legs so you won't fall "I passed thank you" he smiles everyone then stares at you guys "Y/n Namjoon congratulations you both passed but don't be doing that during the class wait for afterschool I'm only letting this one go because you both did good" he lets you down you quickly fix your skirt "I told you that you'd pass the test" you smile but it then fades when someone pulls him outside a girl had taken him and you just went back to your seat. Excited to tell Jin the news.

As the school day is over you left an errand from the teacher to the office and saw Namjoon running towards you "Oh hey" you say but he cuts you off and grabs you by the waist "Ok what's going on?" He holds you tightly for you not to move "Giggle. Laugh as if I said something funny" he whispers to you and you look at him confused.

You heard someone calling him and an idea pops in your head you grab him by the collar of his shirt your noses touching each other you were going in for his lips but part to look to the side to see a girl staring at you both. "Oh I'm sorry we were doing something can you leave" she crosses her arms not moving he places a kiss on your neck making you gasp her eyes were filled with anger. He smiles and grabs your chin "I guess she wants a show now focus on me" he leans in and she leaves before his lips reach yours you quickly push him away "Thanks for your help" he says.

"Who was that" he watches her leave "Oh that's just someone I used to tutor but she confessed and I said no but since I'm nice to everyone I was nice to her so I guess she misunderstood and she wouldn't leave me alone" you nod. "So you don't like her she's pretty" you both walk out "No I don't I already have someone in mind" you felt rejected but then see Jin waiting. You run to him "Jin I passed" he claps and hugs you. "Hey Namjoon" he greets him and you both head home as Namjoon goes to his only his words replaying how he already has someone in mind.