Chapter Nineteen

Hello lovelies, how have you been?🥺 The first thing I want to say thank you so much for 42k reads on "The Nanny" Damn, how do you guys keep loving and supporting me like this?😭🙏😭 I am most grateful, ❤️😊

You have been so patient with me. Thank you🥺🙇 this is a double update ✌️ and I hope you enjoy it?😊
by the way, I have a new YouTube video just in case you have not watched it😉😘
***

Jongin runs into Chanyeol's house on arrival and dashes inside Baekhyun's room only to find it empty. Worried for his friend's life, Jongin's eyes scan through the nook and cranny of Baekhyun's bedroom, but no trace of Baekhyun anywhere. He begins to panic.

Suddenly, he hears the whining sound of Baekhyun's puppy and rushes towards the bathroom, and the moment he sees Baekhyun laying unconscious on the bathroom floor, Jongin screams.

It turns out no one could hear. Not even the security man at the front gate, except Mongie who laid there helplessly beside her owner when he passed out. If she wasn't a puppy, God knows she would have gotten Baekhyun to the hospital. All Mongie did is whine and cry.

Jongin gently hauls his unconscious best friend over his shoulder and runs out of the house for his car. "Open the gate! Open the get please..." He screams at the security man who freaks out the moment he sees Baekhyun's unconsciously laying inside Jongin's car.

Jongin drives out of the premises at full speed, rushing to the nearest hospital he can locate. He would have loved to take Baekhyun to their family hospital, but the hospital is an hour's drive away from Chanyeol's house. Jongin didn't want to take the risk. He didn't know how much time his best friend had got left. Jongin didn't want Baekhyun to die.

As he drives to the hospital, his eyes begin to tear up. "Baekhyun! Baekhyun can you hear me? Please stay with me I beg you" Jongin keeps calling out to his best friend. He didn't know if Baekhyun can even hear him or not. I mean, How would he know when his best friend is not talking to him? Jongin is scared. His hands were beginning to tremble on the steering wheel as he blows past traffic lights, speeding to the hospital. He tries as much as possible, to think straight for his sanity's sake. Jongin didn't want to think negatively, he didn't even know if he's breathing or not.

As soon as Jongin gets to the hospital, he screams for help. "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP! MY FRIEND IS DYING!"

In less than a minute, a few paramedics and nurses come running towards his car with a stretcher which they use to carry Baekhyun's unconscious self into the hospital for resuscitation.

Baekhyun's unconscious body is received by a senior doctor who yells at the paramedics to get the necessary equipment ready. "He's not breathing, DOCTOR!" Jongin screams out in a sob and suddenly, one of the nurses grabs him, blocking him from entering the ward with the other doctors.

"He will be fine-"

"No! Let me go! I want to see my friend! Let me go!" Jongin weeps. Now, Jongin is trying so hard to push a male nurse away, but the man is way stronger as he grabs a crying Jongin away from the hallway.
.
.
.
.
It turns out Baekhyun had passed out due to a lack of energy and fluid in his body which had resulted in difficulty in breathing.

As they took Baekhyun in behind closed doors, the doctor tries to get Baekhyun to start breathing properly again, before running a general body checkup on him. They extract a little amount of blood from Baekhyun and takes it to the laboratory for testing.

While the test is being carried out and awaiting the results, the doctor goes on to instruct a nurse to check on Baekhyun's blood pressure, temperature, and all that. His blood pressure was a bit low. Which leaves the doctor quite surprised for a younger person. Usually, low blood pressure signals an underlying problem, especially when it drops suddenly or is accompanied by signs and symptoms such as Dizziness or lightheadedness, Fainting, Blurred or fading, vision, Nausea, Fatigue, Lack of concentration. There is absolutely no way they can get any information out from Baekhyun's mouth since he is now fast asleep due to the injection given to him.