Chapter Fourteen |M|

Thank you for 26k reads🙏🤗🥰🥰🥺 I really appreciate you for your love. And I hope you enjoy this chapter too? This is a double update🤸✌️❤️

Warning ⚠️ Adult content continues🤸

Baekhyun's voice had almost disappeared from too much moaning, as the music director turns him over on all fours and rams into his fuck hole from behind.

This was their second round of sex for the night, and Chanyeol by now had left lots of love bites all over Baekhyun's body. To the extent that the younger male might have to cover himself for two weeks straight to hide the hickeys until it disappears entirely.

In other words, it appears Chanyeol had just claimed Baekhyun. Was it the way his hands gripped tightly around Baekhyun waist while he fucked the younger to oblivion? the way he moaned Baekhyun's name so sinfully sexy yet it felt so good to hear? the way he kissed, nibbled, and sucked on every inch of Baekhyun's body while they fuck? the way he praised and worshipped Baekhyun's body all through and reminding him of how tight and sweet he was down there? or the way he kept telling Baekhyun that he is beautiful and how much he's fallen for him? Baekhyun hopes that he won't wake up forgetting all these and seeing him as a mistake.

They both got to their climax and Chanyeol pulls out from Baekhyun, spent and satisfied, and then walks inside the bathroom. Baekhyun on his own had to bury his flushed embarrassed face into the pillows, shivering from the excitement of numerous orgasms he had all through the night and tiredness that has started to slip in.

After a few minutes, Baekhyun felt the bed deepen a bit and knew that Chanyeol must have climbed in. Now Baekhyun is tired and sleepy, he's just waiting to drift off when he felt something warm on his back and realized Chanyeol is trying to help wipe him clean with the warm water and towel.

A sigh of relief leaves Baekhyun's lips. Why his boss is this gentle and caring towards him is still a mystery to him. No one has ever cared for him like this except Jongin who has always been there for him through thick and thin. And it made Baekhyun's eyes water but he quickly wipes off his tears.

Chanyeol continues to clean him, turning him to lay on his back and went ahead to pull off the soiled sheet underneath him. Baekhyun had less cum on his back apart from his own cum that stained the sheets when he had his orgasms. But all Park Chanyeol's cum were shot deep into his belly, coating his stomach walls with the healthy cream. Baekhyun even gulped down some of Chanyeol's cum when he sucked the man's dick earlier that night, after their first round of sexual intercourse. Even though Chanyeol didn't want him to swallow his semen, Baekhyun still did.

He whimpers from pain when Chanyeol spread his ass cheek to wipe him clean with the warm towel. "Sorry," He hears Chanyeol say softly before drifting off to sleep.
.
.
.
.
Baekhyun whines in his sleep hours later. He gently opens his eyes only to squeeze them shut when the light rays from the morning sun kissed his face. Baekhyun had to adjust and prepare himself for the brightness before opening his eyes again. And then his eyes dart to the wall clock in Chanyeol's room to see it's 8:15 am.

He sighs softly.

He tried to turn but paused when he felt a weight behind him. Immediately, Baekhyun reddens as he felt the warm air from Chanyeol's nose fanning his nape from behind. However, He tried to roll away, but Chanyeol had him secured and spoon hugged to himself with his hand. And Baekhyun could have said otherwise but he can clearly feel the warmness from Chanyeol's body against his own and quickly realized they slept naked. Why wouldn't they? they had sex till 1:00 am, that morning and only got a few hour's sleep.

Gently, Baekhyun turns to look at Chanyeol again and was dumbfounded by how beautiful he looked while sleeping. He wondered how Chanyeol would look so good with his eyes open and look fucking cute when he sleeps. And then again, His mind drifts back to last night's event, Baekhyun remembers everything well. How they started making out in the club and came back home to continue their sexual escapades.