Chapter Thirty-four |M|

Warning ⚠️ chapter contains sex, skip the lines or read at your own risk 🧻🔞🤧🔥
***

"I like it when you touch me down there and when you taste me with your tongue." Baekhyun blushed a deep shade of pink and looked away.

"Is that one of your fantasies when you think about me?" Chanyeol asked, a cocky grin on his face as he looked at Baekhyun so lovingly. "You know..." his two fingers massaged Baekhyun's butt hole gently before rubbing it in a slow circle. Baekhyun's hip bucked off the bed from the constant teasing. He tried to fuck Chanyeol's finger if he could. "You don't have to be shy. Let me hear you, darling. Look me in the eyes and tell me what you like."

"I like it when you play with my dick," he whimpered, almost on the verge of tears because of what Chanyeols hand is doing to him.

"Like this?" Chanyeol's hand found Baekhyun's dick and gave it a light stroke. "Hmm?" Baekhyun nodded, blushing terribly as he tried to keep eye contact with the CEO. "Go on baby, I'm listening," Chanyeol said, encouraging him to continue.

"When you suck on my dick and lick my balls."

"Mm-mh, what else do you like, baby?"

"When you finger me and suck my nipples and leave a hickey on my skin, especially my neck. It makes me feel owned by someone special." Chanyeol pushed his middle finger into Baekhyun's ass, eliciting a sharp intake of breath from the younger male. He moved his finger in a slow in-and-out movement. "You like this huh?"

Baekhyun sighed, nodding, "Yes, I do." he was almost out of breath by this time.

Not too long, Chanyeol went ahead to add a second finger. He continued with a slow and steady pace before stroking Baekhyun aggressively this time, pushing him near orgasm, and then stopping, repeatedly. It felt so good, and Baekhyun sobbed, "Fuck me please, make me cum!"

Chanyeol ignored Baekhyun's sobbing and continued to finger him. "Not yet, babe," he said, nearly above a whisper. "I'm gonna arouse you until you can't feel your legs." Then with the support of his arm, he hovered over Baekhyun, sucking on his delicate nipples. His tongue flickered around his nipple teasingly, as his lips closed tight around it, and gently pulled at it, repeatedly. His fingers remained inside Baekhyun's love part, thrusting nonstop. He then moved and did the same thing to the other one, before sucking on his neck in an attempt to leave marks on purpose. "Oh god!" Baekhyun wanted to scream. The pleasure he's getting from in between his legs and that of Chanyeol sucking on his breast was mind-blowing. "You like it?" Chanyeol asked all so suddenly.

"It feels so good," Baekhyun replied with a sob, he had promised he won't scream but what his boyfriend was doing to him is making it inevitable for him not to. "Please..." But Chanyeol shut him up with the lips, kissing him hard on the lips this time, ensuring to leave Baekhyun with a plump lip afterward.

"I like the way you kiss me too," Baekhyun mumbled breathlessly when they broke apart. "I like the way you look at me when you do these things..." Baekhyun cupped Chanyeol's face with his two hands. "Like right now, I like the look in your eyes especially when you go down on me," he whispered, teasingly, against Chnayeol's lips

Chanyeol smirked evilly.

Seeing how frustratedly aroused Baekhyun was, Chanyeol decided to go down on him properly. He sucked on Baekhyun's dick and balls before parting Baekhyun's legs wider and positioned in between them. Starting with gentle sucking until the little ass rim shrank, then carefully Chanyeol exposed the area with his fingers. Using the slippery underside of his tongue to circle it to the left and then to the right. With the rougher top side of his tongue, Chanyeol flicked it from right to left and then up and down and in circles, making Baekhyun shiver under his touch. Finally, alternated between his tongue's smooth underside and firmer tip. "Ugh, god! Chanyeol...please." Baekhyun groaned out, breathing heavily.