Chapter Twenty-five |M|

Blessing you with a picture of Byun Baekhyun in mullet😊🤭this is a single chapter. Initially, I am supposed to drop two chapters as usual, but I am so sorry I am a bit busy with work so I'm yet to complete the second chapter. Kindly bear with me 🙏🥺❤️❤️❤️

Warning ⚠️ this chapter is 🔞+

***

Jongin whines painfully when Sehun places a pack of ice on his left cheek. The pain he's feeling there is giving him a serious migraine. Exactly where Hyeji slapped him earlier in the day. When her hands forcefully landed on Jongin's face, at the time she and her gangs cornered him and Baekhyun by the alley after their school gate, Jongin didn't know the aftermath of what it would look like.

Hours later he is left with a swollen cheek.

To Jongin, it was just a slap followed by a smack. But he never knew this would happen. Right there on the left side of his face is Hyeji's handprint from the slap. And Sehun is not happy about it. The idol has been trying to get words from Jongin but it seems all his inquiries are falling on deaf ears. "Who did you say did this to you baby bear?" Sehun asks for the nth time that evening. But Jongin keeps telling him he fought in school with someone whose name he didn't want to mention. And this alone is making Sehun angrier.

"Babe," Sehun sighs, he knows Jongin is stubborn, but not this stubborn to the expense of his own life. "Please just tell me the name of this person that hit you, that's all."

"I don't want you to report him to our school authorities. He's just a student like me, he's not that important." Jongin lied, causing Sehun to exhale. "Well, if you say so. But I hope the person has more bruises on his face than yours? Else I would be mad at you if I find out." Sehun says in a more chastising tone, raising Jongin's face to take a closer look one more time before getting up to leave the bedroom for his living room.

" Sehun says in a more chastising tone, raising Jongin's face to take a closer look one more time before getting up to leave the bedroom for his living room

Sehun's living room and bedroom

Sehun didn't want to keep imploring the truth from Jongin. He's going to find out by himself. Nobody! Nobody hits Jongin and goes free.
.
.
.
.
If there is one thing Baekhyun enjoys a lot is being in the arms of Chanyeol. He likes the feel of the CEO's huge warm hands wrapped around his petit figure. It gives Baekhyun a feeling of safety. He knows that nothing will harm him if he's with Chanyeol. He loves Chanyeol a lot, and he needs no one to remind him that he's equally loved by his boyfriend, the father of his unborn child.

This is the first time Baekhyun is initiating a kiss between them and he must confess that He enjoys kissing Chanyeol, the way he tastes and loves the way he's kissing him back. Sex is divine and sweet, especially when Chanyeol is the one in charge, but making out with the CEO is a prerequisite for his horny booster. It's one thing that helps them get into the mood, one thing that turns them on. People often say couples connect when they kiss and make love like they are doing now.