Chapter Thirty-Seven

Hi, Lovelies welcome back and thank you for your kind support. We have 149k reads🙏🧎‍♀️🥹❤️💞sorry for any typo in ady❤️💞
***

The safest emotion is love. Being in love means having a partner, best friend, lover, sounding board, cheerleader, advisor, and snuggle buddy throughout the entirety of your life's journey—these traits are what Baekhyun sees in Chanyeol. What makes a healthy relationship is being completely open with them and regularly expressing your feelings and life, but there must be reciprocity. Chanyeol has been open to Baekhyun from the moment they became boss and employee even till they became intimate with each other. Chanyeol has always shown him love and Baekhyun is happy. But his problem is the ability to reciprocate the transparency and telling Chanyeol things and being open. Relationships become unhealthy and unsatisfactory if one or both parties fall short in a certain area which Baekhyun doesn't want to default.

Chanyeol's mother paid him another visit over the last two days and even provided him with a contract agreement to sign after his phone call with Chanyeol, during which he expressed his reluctance to send Jun to his parents. When Mama Park compelled Baekhyun to accept the document, he did so out of respect. Baekhyun started to feel choked, though, when she continued calling and asking if he had actually signed the document. To the point of wanting to just vanish before Chanyeol returns, but who would look out for Jun while he is gone? Will Chanyeol ever be able to forgive him for what he did? How is Mama expecting him to abandon his newborn after giving birth and vanish from Chanyeol's life?

"Think about what you can do with all those money Baekhyun, you can get married to someone else or even become a baby-making factory for families who want an heir and make more money."

From that moment on, Baekhyun despised her. He has been putting it off, saying that this is just a phase and that one day she would realise what she was doing, but this is unacceptable. Baekhyun had to keep going despite everything life had thrown at him because he did not have a mother, father, or siblings. His unborn child, the child's father, and his son make up his only family. The world is aware that he wishes to refer to Chanyeol as family, even though he is unsure if Chanyeol would approve of that. He had fallen head over heels for this man. But given the state of affairs, Baekhyun is just pessimistic and somewhat despondent.

"I'm not sure what you did to my son, you know. I only thought of you as his friend. So if you truly love him, as you say, please put his happiness first." She thus stated: Mama Park already views him negatively, so he is terrified that they will grow apart to the point where Chanyeol must choose between his mother and him. He didn't want to project that image onto others. Despite Baekhyun's assurances that he would leave with his child once he had given birth, Mama Park insisted on taking the infant, who is the only thing he has left to live for.

Baekhyun looks dejected as a bitter smile adorns his attractive face. His gut told him that things would not go as smoothly as they are once his pregnancy is revealed, as if he had seen this coming, but he would fight this. He is the one who is carrying the child in his belly, and he would rather go to any lengths than give his child to anyone.

Baekhyun rolled out of bed so he could wash his face and take a shower after wiping away his tear-stained eyes. For the past few days, his daily routine consisted of dropping Jun off at school, waiting for the toddler to finish, then picking him up and spending time with him.

After all, his examinations were over, and he was now free. Additionally, he cannot just sit at home and ponder Chanyeol's mother or stare at Auntie Ha-Nuel and Mongie. He made the decision to do this because he is beginning to realise how sometimes feeling pregnant might make one feel lethargic. It wasn't an easy task given his current condition, but he had to safeguard the toddler and couldn't afford to get bored. Jun is Baekhyun's favorite child; therefore, he cannot make jokes about it. He ran into Chanyeol once more, thanks to Jun.