Thirty-Eight

Chapter 38
😈The Devil All The Time 😈

Chapter 38😈The Devil All The Time 😈

_______________♤♧◇♡♤_______________

"I have a plan, okay?" Peter Parker, who now sat beside his friend Ned Leeds in Art class, had suddenly announced as he watched his friend nodding before continuing, "first, I'm gonna sit next to Margot on the flight. Second, I'm gonna buy a dual head from the datcher, and watch movies with her the whole time. Three, when we go to Venice -- Venice is super famous for making stuff out of glass, right?" After "The Blip" happened some time back, nothing had been the same for the students at Midtown High school. So many years had gone by after the vanishing of most students, which only caused them all to fall behind in education, which only led up to the whole school year starting over again. Neither was happy about this unfortunate event -- especially Peter, seeing that his raven-haired friend Margot had hardly talked to him that year and pushed him away.

The brunette boy had finally gotten the courage to subconsciously admit to himself that he actually has feelings for Margot -- but the only problem standing in the way is the fear of rejection. He wasn't even sure if they were still friends since she had been avoiding him ever since the horrible incident of Tony Stark -- which neither he himself knew how to cope with.

Ned bobbed his head. "True."

Peter then continued, "so I'm gonna buy her a black dahila necklace since her favorite flower is the black dahila because of..."

"The murderer." Ned chimed in with a rolling look in his eyes.

The Parker boy had officially opened up to Ned about his feelings for Margot and their passionate kiss, but ever since he had, he never stopped going on and on about her, which only later became torturing.

Peter nodded. "Exactly. Four, when we go to Paris, I'm gonna take her up to the Eiffel tower, give her the necklace. And five, I'm gonna tell her how I feel. And then six... she hopefully tells me she feels the same way and doesn't punch me in the face."

"Oh, and don't forget step seven," Ned then piped up, watching the boy grasp his checklist as he began to jot down what he said. "Don't do any of that."

Peter only frowned at his friend. "Why?"

"You know she's been taking therapy for months after what happened," Ned then pointed out. "She's even been avoiding you at school. She's got a lot on her plate right now. You don't even know if she's coming or not. Plus, European girls really love Americans."

Peter sighed. "Ned, I just really, really, like Margot. We've even... y'know... kissed."

"Yeah, and that only happened once." Ned replied with a soft chuckle. "Are you even sure you want to ruin the friendship you might still have with her... if she did reject you?"