Thirty-Four

Chapter 34
The Final Battle

_______________♤♧◇♡♤______________

New York, 2012... (The past)

The city had been filled with havoc and destruction in all of the city of New York back in the year of 2012. A tribe of geared Aliens intruded the planet with dangerous weapons from their turf, causing worried civilians to scream and scatter once a bond of fire danced all around the streets. Vehicles were crashing into each other. Buildings were being corrupted and destroyed. The sky was gray and numb with lingering darkness. The city was completely in the midst of a crisis. But it was then when a team of heroic heroes formed together, creating an alliance, which was only soon eventually called the Avengers.

A group of six heroes -- billionaire Stark, agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers, Thor, the 'god of thunder', Hawkeye, and lastly, the vicious, green giant himself, Hulk -- all banded together in a huddle, gathering up their gadgets and gizmos at hand once their war had begun and all suited up for battle.

The future team of Avengers -- which included Steve, Tony, Bruce, Scott and Margot herself -- had eventually teleported to that past near some abandoned alley, but the other group of the team were somehow in different realms and time loops.

"All right, we all have our assignments," Steve had eventually spoken, walking up ahead of the team with his star-spangled shield in hand as he continued, "two stones uptown, one stone down. Stay low, keep an eye out on the clock --"

All watched the Hulk from the past suddenly come trekking towards one of the aliens with a slightly-dismantled car gripped in his large, green hands to attack the creature with, while growling viciously and passive aggressively.

Margot, who stood behind Bruce, couldn't help but stare with interest as she eyed the aggressive hulk, while all the others did was cringe and stare incredulously at a sheepish Bruce Banner.

"Maybe smash a few things along the way." Steve slyly suggested, only causing Bruce to look away from embarrassment.

"I think it's a bit intuitive, but okay." Bruce shrugged. They all watched him rip off his shirt to get into his so-called 'beast mode', only to find themselves snickering at his lame and rusted smashing techniques.

***

"I'll have that drink now."

"All right, I'll get him on his feet. I'll stand around, posing up a storm later by the way, feel free to clean up."

As was seen by both Margot and her father behind the shades they were both peering out from behind, the Avengers had just taken down the villainous Loki Laufeyson himself, and were planning to turn him in with shield.