Eight

Chapter 8
A Film By Peter Parker & Margot Morena:

Chapter 8A Film By Peter Parker & Margot Morena:

____________♡◇♧♤☆_____________

"New York, Queens. It's a rough burrow, but hey, it's home." Peter Parker, who had been sitting in the backseats of a comfy-cushioned limo alongside Margot Morena, had been videotaping the entire scene of his adventurous trip to Germany with his phone, since they were sent there to attend some battle against a rogue Captain America, and the raven-haired girl was just about ready to smack the camera out of his hands as she watched him recording the outside scenery with the window rolled up, while talking her ears off as she watched him beaming with excitement like some hyper, five-year-old child, and the teenaged girl had hardly got any sleep from the annoying brunette talking such foolish, gibberish crap.

"Who are you talking to?" Happy, who was driving in the front seat of the limo had asked.

"Jiminy Cricket," Margot muttered with a rolling look in her eyes. "He's talking to the tiny insect living in his head, who tells him how to think."

"I'm not talking to anyone," Peter had answered for himself, giving her a look. "I'm just making a little video for the trip."

"You know you can't show it to anyone." Happy stated, groaning softly.

"Yeah, I know."

"Then why are you narrating in that voice?" Margot chimed in, cocking her brow upwards.

"Ummm, because it's fun!" He answered.

The raven-haired girl scoffed. "Ha! Because it's fun!"

"So... why do they call you Happy?" The annoying brunette boy had asked.

"Yeah," Margot added, slumping back into her seat. "Why don't they call you Grumpy instead?"

And with that, neither of their questions were asked because the groaning, middle-aged man had rolled up the dark-shaded screen inside the limo to avoid answering them.

Time Skip into Video Eight Minutes Later...

"C'mon!" Happy called, lazily gesturing his hand at the two teenagers as they were heading towards a private plane owned by Tony Stark himself, except he wasn't there, seeing that he was already catching another flight to Germany. "I'm not carrying your bags, let's go!"

"Whoa, an autopilot, that's awesome!" Peter exclaimed as they all stepped onto the highly-advanced private plane. "Margot, this is so cool!"

She sighed. "Can you be anymore annoying?"

"Is that where you two are gonna sit?" Happy, who now sat across from them in a comfy seat had asked before they nodded. "Is this your first time on a private plane?"