Twenty-Eight

Chapter 28
Saving A Wizard

______________♤♧◇♡♤_______________

Tony transformed his armored hands into weapons as he charged at the vicious titan heating towards him that had its own weapon. The red and gold-armored billionaire circled himself around the growling creature that was settled in shin guards once he began to aim and shoot his bombs towards it, only to find the Alien creature gripping a hold of his foot by the large grappling hook and lunging him backwards into trees nearby, which only made him let out yelps. The fighting scene had taken place in a park, where civilians, who were aware of the scene, began to scream and panic in fear before running off as the trees nearby began to get lasered into a crisp. 

The creature jolted the iron man across the park, causing him to groan in pain as he roughly hit the ground. And just as the growling creature came charging at him with his chained weapon, while the billionaire held up his hand in defense and turned his head away, the creature suddenly came to a halt with a loud clang, which only caused him to turn his head back around with muddled confusion; the Spider-Man and Blue Raven swooped in heroically at the same time, throwing out their arms in front of the big, ugly creature to prevent him from getting any closer to the man in iron. 

"Hey, man!" The spider-boy greeted the creature that growled viciously in front of him and with a smug look on his face through his spider-suited eyes.

"You know… I would ask you out, but then again, I'm not very interested in ugly fuckers," the raven girl jokingly commented as the creature began to snarl when she used her suit-armored strength to strain the giant back alongside her partner. She then turned her head to face her father plopped on the ground and cracked a smile through her teal blue and silver helmet before slyly greeting, "Sup, dad." 

"Kid, where'd you two come from?" Her father had asked firmly once he fully turned to face her and Peter. 

"Field trip to Moma --" the boy had turned to face the billionaire and answered quickly before finding himself getting lunged across the grounds by the strong, bare hands of the armed creature. The spider-boy only groaned as he hauled himself up from the ground and swung his webs closer to the titan. "What is this guy's problem, Mr. Stark?" 

"Uh… he's from outer space and he came to steal a necklace from a Wizard." The billionaire had explained as both he and his daughter swooped in the air and surrounded the creature to strike it with lasers. 

Now, not even Margot Morena, who's well-known for causing menacing mayhem herself, saw this coming at all. Sure, she knew that she was supposed to be attending some mandatory field trip (to which she ditched), but she was completely awestruck at the sight of this alien from a whole other planet. Not something you'd usually see everyday. But the thought of some Wizard intrigued her.