Chapter two

Priya comes home exhausted, opening the house door her inner side cringe with frustration.. " here the drama begins again she murmurs in a low voice . Noticing priya standing near the door shudir sharma calls her loudly " comes here , everyone is waiting for you " she has no other options left without following her steps .. everyone is looking at her she gives them a awkward smile and sits beside her papa .. One of her old age relatives asks her " how r u beta , r u in diet ? U r looking so pale don't u take ur food properly ? Beta u r still unmarried u have to take good care of your health .
"Here again starts the marathon lecture " hiding her irritating face under her sweet smile priya replies politely " I m fine auntie , I m not in a diet , and auntie it's Normal to look pale sometimes and moreover I m working lady I don't have times to look at me properly at the mirror I m more busy to established my position in this society"
Seeing the atmosphere getting heavier shipra comes and calls priya to helps her in the kitchen..
" what is this priya why r u behaving so rudely with pumpi di?
" please ma don't u started again, don't you noticed how she was giving lecture on my health, I don't know what's the problem with this lady whenever she comes she makes me reacted like this .." and I m not sorry for whatever I said .
"Priya behave shipra glares at her "
Making a sulking facing , she is making tea for the guest . It's my fault to come home so early I should go with shruti for the coffee date she is murmuring under her breathe.. actually it's not my fault, it's ur fault ram .. because of you I come home early now stuck with this people's, I don't want to miss interview today that u r going to given .. but seen my luck I don't think I will able to catch you .. why they have to come today? Priya is now really restless .. before she reacts a man comes from behind and stops the gas .. she startled a little ,
"Sorry I don't want to afraid you, but u r soo lost that's do not notice that ur milk is boiling and ready to mess the place "
Priya is looking her side to find it empty , she is thinking "where is ma " before she continues her thinking the man replies "Aunty is in drawing room " priya does not know what to say next " btw thanks ved " it's okay why this formalities priya ? I don't want to scare you aunties sends me here to check whether  the tea is ready or not "
" please don't mind give me few minutes tea will be ready "
" can I help u " ved is looking at her with hope
Without any other options priya says " yes "
" can u please arrange the tray "
Priya requests him
Priya realizes now why those peoples r here, sure her mother arrange this meet up so that she can meet with ved ... she is tried to explain that she does not want to marry ved " there is no doubt about ved he is very decent guy with good heart and earn a good amount to lead a proper and decent life but she just can't marry him .. he is not for her .. he is not the guy which she is looking at .. " again you r lost priya " ved question her
" looking at ved priya tries to make some sense in his head " look ved I know why r u doing all this , I don't like you that way ved I just considered you a good friend of mine , You r wasting your time here ved running behind me , no marriage can success without love , and I don't feel anything for u ved , please try to move on u will not get anything running behind me " saying this priya poured the tea at the cup and leave the kitchen leaving ved with a broken heart. " I will try harder to make you mine priya .. u r so naive priya u live in your fantasy world where u can think u will get ram , why can't u just seen it priya Ram and you r two different person who lives in two different world "
Giving tea to the guest priya excuse herself and moves towards her room .. throwing herself on the bed she is starring at the ceiling... is she making a right decision to rejecting every proposal she asks herself .. she is not teenage anymore, she is well aged to understand the situation but still behaving like a teenager .. she knows one side love never win in the race of love but she still participating in it in a hope to win the race .. but is it a well decision.. Ram is standing so far from her that she knows she can reach there in This life time .. but still she is crazy for him ..isn't called it madness .. she has to control her heart before it to vulnerable to handle it ..