New drama

Ram is at his room. He hasn't change yet. He is sitting on the bed like a lifeless person. The way ronit hold priya and kiss her every scene playing at his mind again and again . He can't get them out from his brain. The pain of losing her forever making his heart bleed. He is feeling frustrated angry at himself, he is cursing his life . It's better to die rather living this life . He covers his face , he is weeping silently , he wants to shout , he wants cry his heart out, he wants to hug her and tells her how much he loves her , he wants to show her what she meant to him but he knows he can't do this , every sacrifice that he has made for her happiness. Will go in vein.. Ronit seems a good man and he really loves her , it shows how worried he was for her. Priya deserve a man like him. Thinking about priya's happiness ram wipes his tear and murmurs at himself.
" I have to arrange the engagement party as soon as possible, if I stay here it will effect priya's life and I can't do that , I have to leave from here soon "

Ram takes out his cell phone from his pocket , opening it he goes to the gallery where he keep all her photos .
He opens his one of the most favorite picture of him and her where ram were feeding her cake and priya is looking at him with full of love and care , this was the best picture from his birthday celebration at last year , when he missed her a lot he looked  at this picture and talked with her.

" priya I know I hurt you a lot , I know because of me you broke into many pieces but I m helpless priya , I can't allow you to enter my life to destroy yours . You are the most purest soul of earth priya , you deserve happiness not pain and agony. I m so helpless priya .. I want you priya , I want to show you how much I love you but priya how could be I so selfish? How could i give you life long pain . I know priya u still love me it's show in ur eyes but priya I can't help U priya I can't .. tear is rolling down from his eyes .. u know priya at my birthday when I saw u my breath hitched, you were looking like a angle came from heaven . Everything faded away my eyes was only at you .. if I have that power priya I was stopped the time to admire you more .... I tried , I tried so hard to control my emotions but I failed to do that .. every second that I spent with you that night still so fresh at my heart priya , i tried hard priya for not falling for you but your damn those eyes when looked at me I forgot everything , your every touched your every kissed managed to wipe away my pain which i was hiding from the world . I know
Priya u broke into pieces when u confessed and I became silent . How could I told u that I love u also , u don't know so many things about me priya . When ashwin challenged me to woo you , I took that challenge because I wanted to prove that no one can say no to me . But priya from the day I started to know you , I fallen for you without my knowledge.. the journey that have started from a physical desire ended in fallen love with u desperately priya .  Ram hide his face at his palm and weeping badly .

Priya can feels all the pain love that she hides the farthest corner of her coming back to her again . Seeing ram face she knew ram is trying to hide  his emotions it's showing at his eyes and it's bothering her a lot . She is also mad at ronit for kissing her in front of everyone yes he is her fiancé but she needs time she told him so many times. She doesn't feel good when he touched her , she still can feels ram touched at her body then how could she allowed other man so near to her . Her chain of thoughts broke hearing sound of her cell phone . Neha is calling her she exchange number with her .
" what happened I m coming " priya hurriedly leaves her cabins and heading towards neha's room .

Natasha is looking devastated, " what happened nuts" priya hurriedly walking towards her and sits beside her , giving her side hug she is caressing her arms to make her relax .

" nothing di , I want to cancel the engagement " she whispers

" see priya she is saying this thing again and again but not sharing the exact reason why she wants to cancel her engagement " neha is feeling frustrated now .