❤️Together forever❤️

Ram comes to the hotel really late at night . He already orders on of his stuff to shift  his luggage to his car .  He will leave soon.  Priya is feeling guilty and horrible for hurting ram So badly , so many times she checked at his room but there is no sight of him . When sleep engulfs her she doesn't know . Neha wake her up in the morning, they have so many things to check . Engagement function will held in the noon. Neha will accompany nuts and priya will look after the arrangements. Sitting on her bed priya is lost . She needs  to see him . But thinking about the circumstances she knows she will not gets the time to talk with him . Before she face ram she wants to talk with ronit , she can't marry him . She will never able to love him . How much ram hurts her or neglects her , her heart will always belongs to him .

" where are you lost priya " neha takes a sit beside her

" life is so unpredictable neha , before you guyz show up here I was determined to start my new life with ronit , but now when I think about it I feel I m punishing myself  to knots with this unwanted relationship. I need to see ronit and tells him I can't marry him , I don't know what life store for me , I don't know I will able to make my space at ram life or not , I don't know ram will accept me or not , all I know that how much I tried I will not able to stop loving him . If we  can't stay together I will accept that without any regrets. But I can't surrender myself to ronit ". Tear gathers her eyes but before it falls priya wipes it back of her hand .

" I have to tell you something, U don't need to think
About ur engagement with ronit. Ronit patched up with her ex fiancé whom he still Loves a lot . "
Neha says with a smile .

" seriously how ? I mean when those things happened " priya questions neha

" I will tell you all details later right now we don't have any time for this gossip , nuts must be freaking out now not seeing us , few hours only left for the function " neha replies her .

Function is going on smoothly, nuts and ronak is sitting on the stage relatives are coming and congratulations them . Priya's eyes is searching her man from a long time , she gets his glimpse for once and ram successfully avoids their eye contact . Priya knows looking at his eyes that last night he didn't sleep . He is smiling and talking with guest but his eyes show emptiness. His smile did not reach till his eyes . Priya is feeling a pangs at her heart . She wants to take him in his arms and shows him how much she loves him . Priya is determined how much ram tries to Push her away  from him , she will Not leave his side . She is thinking when this function will ends and she will runs to his arms . She is playing with ring at her hands that ram had made her wore , she is gazing it withlove and guilty . Looking at the rings priya whisper

" I don't know ram , will you accept me in ur life or not but I will make sure that ram  you find me beside you in your every pain and every sorrows ., you slipped this ring to my finger and technically I m ur fiancé now , and I have the right on you now , u can't run away from me anymore " 
She looks forward to the stage where everyone is smiling and taking picture with each other . She thought this is the perfect moment to talk with him . She silently leaves the hall .

Priya stops in front of his room , she gets confused seeing cleaning stuff in front of ram rooms. She asks the reason why they are here , the stuff tells her that ram already check out from the hotel and they are cleaning the room . Cleaning stuff knows ram and priya share a good relationship which the assumed seeing them together so many times. A stuff forward a file to priya's  hand says " mam we find it in the room , sir May left it without his knowledge.  Priya wants to cry out loud. Control her emotions in front of the stuff priya takes the files from their hand and headed toward her room . She is sitting in the bed with broken heart . Tear is rolling down without any breaks from
Her eyes . She knows she hurt him  but still how could he left without saying a word to her . Did he really felt anything for her for once . If yes than he would not left her like this way . Losing him again breaking her heart into pieces. May be Vikram guessed it wrong May be he never felt anything for me , may be he regretted for loving me that's why he left me without saying good bye.she is feeling tried , she felt there is no tear left at her eyes anymore . Wiping the last drops of tear that comes out from her eyes . She look aside where The files that given her the stuff lying beside her . She looks at the files , she takes the files and opens it .