💔Its hurt me but still i mOkay with it 💔

Neha is rubbing her back , to make her breath normally, priya is still clinging to neha , her khol is messed up , she is feeling hard to take breath for crying so long .. neha forcefully cups her face and wipes her tear , she tugs her hair behind her ear , and makes her look at her .

" look at me priya , U r the most strongest girl I ever seen , than why are you giving chance to ram to destroy you , why are u  feeling cheap ? Tell me ? Is your love is just a attraction? Tell me is your love for him a hallucination ? Priya u love him .. you love him wholeheartedly, your love is pure towards him priya than why are u calling cheap ur self and insulting ur love ,,, please no more tears , I can't see you like this yaar ... I want my priya back , whose eyes always shows Warmth, love and care not sadness, hurt ,betrayed. And I will definitely going to kill Ram for sure .. how dare he hurts you .. neha is now faming in anger .

seeing nehas angry face priya can't hide her smile , she smile with tear eyes , wiping her tears she says not now neha . Let natashas engagement happens first .. I don't want to create any hassle at nuts engagement.

Neha is looking at her , her eyes is show how a girl can love someone so selflessly..

" what ? Why are you looking at me like this ? " priay question her

" nothing just wondering how a person be so nice "

Avoiding eye contact with neha priya says. " I m tried i need to sleep neha " she lays down cover her body with the duvet.

Next morning Krishna ji and the elder members of the Gupta family match the kundali of Natasha and ronak with help of a pandit . Pandit declares that there is auspicious date available After four days . But Krishna is worried how will manage everything such a short time . Seeing krishna ji's worried face priya goes near her and says

" don't worry aunty , everything will be done according to your expectations, we all are here na , we will arrange everything on time , and aunty there is no auspicious date available in upcoming month ."

Looking at priya krishna ji smile and decided that engagement will be held after four days .

Ram informs rajat not to allow any outsider guest till natashas engagement done . Priya neha rishab Vikram and ram all gathers to ram room to decide how to make the functions memorable one . Ram is noticing from morning neha is behaving really rude to him , he thought vik and neha must be have fight that's why she is behaving this way , but now the way vik and neha is smiling it's show everything is fine between them . Ram is wondering why neha is so rude with him .

" where are you lost ram " Vikram call him .

" hmm , no I m just thinking so many works is still pending " ram changes the topic

" Mr. kapoor it will look good if you personally invite all the family members of your family by yourself . " priya suggest ram

" hmm okay I will do that " ram replies

" rishan your job is receiving them from
Airport and shifting them to the hotel room , "

" okay bhabi " rishab replies cutely .

Priya and rams look at each other , shifting her gaze from ram priya looks at rishab and says
" don't call me bhabi rishab, I m not your bhabi, you know the truth so I will appreciate you if u call me di .. " priya says with a smile , she doesn't want to be rude with rishab .

It's pinch his heart the way she said that , he ignores the burning sensation that he is feeling right now at his heart . Before he recovers from his heart ache , he feels Someone is attacking his heart again hearing what neha is saying to rishab