Chapter 3

Priya is so shocked that she does not know how to react .. in between shruti comes to the staff room .. seeing her friend like this she taps her shoulder but there is no response from priya.. priya is still Lost in her thought, shruti pushes her little hardly, priya comes from
Her shocking zone..
" what happens priya why r u soo shocked? Shruti asks in a concern voice
Priya looking at shruti angrily " because of you I m in this situation now"
"Which situation " shruti asks her in confusion tone
" I have selected for the interview "
" which interview " she questioned her again
Priya glares at her , shruti gets the hint..
"Omg priya u r selected for the interview, hugging her tight she continues I m so happy for you sweetheart finally u will able to meet with your dream man "
" seriously shruti? Do u think we did the right thing to apply for the interview, what u said we did it for fun and it's not so easy to select as his personal assistant, i m now feeling really scare what if I selected for the job? What if I fall for him and he breaks my heart? Covering her face she is taking deep breath .. seeing her like this shruti also feeling little scare .. she does not want to show it to her friend placing her hand on her shoulder she says
" look At me priya , u r taking it wrong way ...why can't u see the opportunity if u selected for the job u will able to work with the Indian number one company , u will able to learn soo many things , in every things in our life there is two side one is bad and other is good side .. see the good side . God is giving you a chance to admire the man of your dream soo closely not everyone gets this chance in there life .. what u said u need a break from this regular life and this is the opportunity to go for, to bring a change in your life "
Hearing her friend comforting word priya is feeling better now.. yes she is tried of this life she needs some changes and this is the best option.. taking her friend hand in her hand she thanks her..

Ram is so engrossed in his work that's he does not notice when vikram comes to his cabin and sits in front of him..

"  u r still working ram? What is this yaar ? We have planned that we will go to the pub tonight but here you r lost in your work .."  Vikram saying it's in a boring tone ..
Looking at vikram ram closes his laptop " you r late buddy I m Waiting for you.. by the way I have finalized the candidates for the PA post , do U arrange the interview? Ram asks his friend .

" yes all r done , email r send to all selected candidate, and tomorrow is the interview date.. I hope u get the best PA this time .. and let you know I have changed few rules this time , so that your PA can't run away from your  torture "
Hearing this ram laugh and says "your the best  buddy"

" what r cooking between you and radika? Vikram asks him with suspicious tone

" nothing yaar, we r just good friend " ram replies him casually

" Are you sure ? Just friend?" Vikram narrows his eye..

" yaar you are my best friend, how could I hide anything like this from you, if anything happening between us u will be the first one to know it , Radika is just a good friend nothing else yaar.. I respect her and she also respects me that's it"

" yesterday night Krishna aunty called us , she is very tensed yaar.. she wants to see you settle.. she wants her grandchild .. why can't you give a thought about it.. look Ram you r in ur forties, age doesn't wait for anyone u should think about it .. yaar.. "

" seriously Vikram, I can understand Ma's worry she wants to see me happy and settle .. but you ? You know every single thing about my past ? You know how much I have suffered for her... u and neha had seen me how much broken I was , how much affected I was.. Vikram that girl killed my emotions my hope my trust my everything.. it is soo hard for now to trust anyone to give my broken heart anyone .. love is not for me yaar.. I feel soo irritated with this word love .. it just gave me headache.. yaar it's love sav is not for me .. and I m happy with my life.. I don't need any life partner I don't need any child..I m happy this way yaar plz at least you don't bring this chapter again .. " burst out everything in front of Vikram ram is feeling so light loosing his tie knob he leans back on his chair he takes deep breath ..