Regrets

Ram is sitting on his bed , his head is hanging down .. tear is keeping mark at his cheeks . He never thoughts in this life he will fall in love again , but when he fallen in love deeply he can't tell her , this pain is so miserable , he desperately wants to hold her , and tell her how much he loves her , he wants to replace her sadness her pain with love and happiness but he can't do that if he wants he can't . Suddenly he is feeling suffocated, throwing the jacket from his body on the floor .. he lay down on his back . His eyes is gazing the ceiling. Tear is tracking down from Corner of his eyes . From his youth age he was deprived from love and attention. He has everything In his life except one this that is love . He only knows how much pain his heart enduring every single day . He doesn't have anyone whom he call his own , he was ready to die without any regrets but seeing priya and falling for her , making him realize how empty his life is , how desperately he wants to live and love her till his last breath . Closing his eyes he wants to forget everything, closing his eyes thinking about her making his heart happy only and this this only way to make him feel better . His heart and mind is thinking about a happy family with priya , ram is in deep slumber where he is dreaming a beautiful life with priya . Without his knowledge a small smile is playing corner of his lips .

New dawn come with new hope , Neha is praying god continuously that everything happens the way she wants . Today is very important day for her , ronit and ragini agree to meet with each other .

" what is going on neha ? Why left the party last night ? Vikram is not a good mood today

" not now Vikram, I will tell you everything give me one more day plz " neha request . Before Vikram says anything neha leaves from there .

Vikram is really pissed off now with nehas behavior. In a angry mood Vikram leaves neha's room which she share with priya.

Priya is at her cabin . Her head is paining hell from yesterday night . She is angry at herself and ram , how dare he kissed her , how dare he crossed his limit again . She is not a doll whom he can play the way he wants . She is tolerating all of this nonsense only for nuts . Tomorrow is nuts engagement after that she will
Make sure ram never sees her face again .

Neha and sherry is waiting for ragini and ronit . Neha is bitting her nails to control her anxiety. That day when neha saw ronit she remembered seeing him somewhere with his fiancé and love of his life this way newspaper keep the title for his engagement column. Neha was shocked but didn't said anything to anyone before she confirmed it . Hearing about sherry from priya neha decided to talk to her and find out exact reason why ronit and ragini separated. Neha told her that priya only love ram and this engagement she did only for her family, that day sherry realized why priya were lost always and not showing any interested towards his brother . From that day Neha and sherry team up and find out why ragini and ronit separated . When they find out the truth sherry was devastated she wanted to meet ragini as soon as possible to bring her back to his vai's life again .

" di please stop bitting ur nails , it look yuck see your nail" sherry make a face .

Before Neha replies anything Ragini comes there , sherry indicates that ronit is also here. Both of them leave from there to give space to ragini and ronit .

Ragini turns back where ronit is standing . Both are looking at each other with regrets and sorry . Ronit takes few steps and stand in front of her . They don't know who starts the conversation first , both eyes are wet , raging feeling it hard to shouts at him blaming him for everything she knows she is equally fault in here . All the time ronit is just saying sorry with teary eyes , this is enough for ragini throwing herself at his arms she hugs him tightly .