Introduction

Character sketch

Ram kapor A business tycoon, famous for his ruthlessness and his money.. Beside the tycoon title he has another title which is the famous playboy, In his leisure time he loves to spend his time with famous model or actresses.. he is not committed type person.. He is that types of person who loves to sleep with different girls in every week .. he loves his family a lot.. and his family only the weak point of his life ..
Age : 38
Title : Elder son of kapoor family
Hobby : painting
Moto of life :eat whatever you want and maintain a good body so that girls can drool over you ..
Passion : holding the top position in business sector
Family members: amarnath kapor (father )died when ram was doing his graduation, Mother: krishna kapoor brother : Raishab kapor ( a well known actor ) Natasha kapor (sister) studying in fashion designing
Best friend : vikram shregal and neha shregal

Priya sharma A educated girl , belongs to a middle class family. She has graduated from a well known university. And also MBA certificates holder.. she has huge interest in hotel sector, which leads her to take a diploma in hotel management . She earns a heathy salary to lead a decent life.. she is still unmarried searching for her perfect man... her family support her a lot of her every decision.. she is the pride of her family.. she has a younger brother and sister who r respectively studying Engineering and fashion designing.. She lives in her dream world where she is waiting for her dream man , who will come and swift her at her feet and will take her to a dream world..
she has a huge crush on The ram kapoor..
Age : 30
Hobby: learning new things and cooking
Moto of life : live the life fully because u will get only one life to live in .. and another moto of her life is to make others happy ..
Family members : mother :shipra sharma , father :shudir sharma , brother: kartik sharma sister :ayesha sharma

Her eyes is sticking on the Mobile screen.. she is not a tv freak girl nor a super fan of any movie actor or serial actor.. in her entire life she is busing studying studying and studying but her life take a little turn when her eyes first time fall into the business magazine cover , where a tall dashing and a killing smile man standing with a award .. this is the first time she has felt something in her heart.. his eyes is so captivated that anyone can lost in it.. and his smile which is enough for any girl to have a stroke.. the memories is still fresh in her heart when she has first time seen her dream man, closing her eyes she tries to remember exact memories ..

After taking the TOEFL class she went to the teacher room, she was soo exhausted, sitting on the chair she started to massage her neck ... her friend cum colleague shruti came and sits beside her , she was holding a magazine, looking at her priya rolled her eyes and said not again yaar , I m not a fan of ur those actors plz don't started again I m really tried .. priya knows her friend every well , she is a movie freak girl, she drools over almost every handsome man who's photos come over the magazine ...
why priya u always spoil the mood yaar , just looked at this man yaar , he is sooo handsome yaar , he is not less than a Greek God , and for ur king information he is not any movie actor.. holding the news paper in front of her eyes she continues, this is a business magazine and this man she pointed at the magazine is none other than tycoon of the country Mr Ram Kapoor, The name rang a bell in her ear, she has heard so many inspiring story about The ram kapor.. slowly she looked at the picture, her heart missed a beat .. his eyes is the most amazing feature of his body .. there is something magical in his eyes anyone can lost in it .. shruti poked priya and said smilingly someone lost her heart.. " just shut up yaar , okay okay no more teasing , do u want to read this , it's really a informative magazine yaar .. and the story of ram kapor is soo inspiring I must say this man really deserved all the praises of the world .. he is a self made man ..
priya takes the magazine from shrutis hand ..