A new beginning

After such a long time priya is feeling relax and calm , lying on the bed she is staring the ceiling, she is thinking about her life, she never thought that a small incident will change her life like this, somehow ram deserves her thank you, he is the one who makes her doubt clear, makes her realize that he is out of her reach, may be God has planned something better for her. She does not want to spoil her life anymore thinking about ram and herself. She is waiting for the new dawn for the new beginning of her life. She patted herself for voicing her heart out , for giving her self a chance to enjoy the life to do everything that she has missed in her life . Her moto is now " life is short so don't waste it thinking about the future live the moment of today " tomorrow is very important day for her she is going to face to face with ram and she knows it will be a hard task for her to control her heart and mind , although she has already made her mind that she will not going to fall for his charm . Closing her eyes she is waiting for the new morning ..

Vikram and ram is sipping their drink and talking about random thing,
"I have a good news for you" Vikram says
" what was that "
" tomorrow your new PA is joining the company , and I m very happy finally a sensible girl is taking the position "
Ram is looking his friend with a narrow eye , " Remember this yaar if you selected any behenji type girl for the post then for sure I will fire that girl "
Vikram gives him a cunning smile , " I so knew it , you will do something like that if you don't find out your PA a sexy one , don't worry yaar I have arranged all the things , this time you can't fire your PA if you don't like her"
" what do you mean by that I wouldn't able to fire my PA?
Giving a winning smile Vikram continue," because I have changed some rules first of all who r selected for the job she is bound to do that job for at least six months before that she can't quit the job or you can't fire her, after completing six months if she wants to leave the job she has to give a valid reason and have to give a month to the company to finalize a new candidate "
" you can't do this to me yaar , six month I have to tolerate a single girl ? It's too
Much for me , you know me yaar Vikram than how could you do that ? Ram is sulking like a baby, Getting up from his chair , Vikram patted ram back and wish him luck for tomorrow. Vikram knew it so well that ram will get a shock tomorrow morning seeing her PA .. controlling his smile Vikram leaves ram house ..
lying on his king size bed ram is thinking about tomorrow morning, he knows they way Vikram hide his smile there is something fishy , let's see what tomorrow holds for me , closing his eyes he falls in a deep sleep..

Her beautiful eyes opens slowly before her alarm buzz out, rubbing her eyes she sat on the bed, it's a new day with new responsibilities, she wants prepared herself properly before she face her new boss , who is none other than The Ram kapoor . Taking morning bath priya is standing in front her closet , she is confused what to wear , normally she wears Kurti and jeans for the couching center or churidar, but today she is not find a suitable suits for the job , feeling frustrated she picks a churider set, and murmuring herself that she needs upgrades her closet , she makes a mental note to go for shopping after office hour .. applying natural blush on and nude lipgloss she is looking at herself at the mirror, satisfying with the look she goes to the dinning area, her dad is sipping his morning tea, wishing him good morning priya takes sit beside her dad ,
" you r up so early? Her dad asks her ,
" yes papa , I have to be there before 9 am , it's written in bold word in the mail that punctuality is the key to success and I have to be there before the time and I can't be late "
Applying some amount of butter in her bread priya takes a bite from it, two toasted bread is enough for her , taking a apple in her hand saying good bye to her parents she leaves the house .

Rubbing his hair with the towel he throw it on the bed , he is only his boxer , walking towards his walk-in closet he is combing his hair, water droplets is rolling down from his body , making him looks devilishly hot, his well toned body is die for.. his one touches is enough for any ladies to molted into a lava, looking himself in the mirror he smirks, today he decided to wear something casual, he takes out a white shirt, a deep navy blue pant with matching belt, folding his shirt sleeves he is looking at himself in the mirror, he is satisfied with his look, wearing his Rolex watch he grabs his sunglasse, before comes outside he picks a deep blue jacket which go with his outfit ... hanging it in his shoulder.
He is eating his breakfast and having a light conversation with his siblings, it's a rare things to see all of them together, Krishna kapor can't hold her urges to tell him what she wants to see him settle , hearing his marriage fiasco ram gets pissed of but did not showed in front of his family, " i m not ready for the marriage and please ma don't pressurized me, if I find my soul mate I will brings her here" saying this he leaves for his office .