Unexpected turns of the event

Ram step out from his car, looking at the decoration of his mansion he becomes speechless now he got why the didn't called him to wish him in his birthday . They have arranged a surprise birthday party for him. Thinking about how much his family loves him bring a smile at his face . He knows nuts and neha's choice he is little but surprised seeing the decoration it's not so loud not so bland . Ram enters the house in a style a adorable smile is playing at his lips . Krishna ji, nuts, rishab , Neha , Vikram all shouts together " Happy birthday " when ram step inside the house . Ram goes and takes bless from his mother . Krishna ji hugs ram and wish him that he gets married this year . Hearing this ram make a funny face . Nuts and rishab hugs their brother ram gladly takes them in his arms . Vikram hugs him tightly and says " happy birthday buddy " ram murmurs thanks . Neha gives ram a side hug and says " happy birthday fatty and love you a lot , I hope this year you settle in your life " and winks him ram just smile . Seeing ram smile vikram is thinking that it's high time to inform everyone about Radhika . Neha is wondering where is priya , why she didn't come out to wish ram . Neha goes near nuts and ask about priya, nuts inform that she is getting ready for the party and she doesn't want to make ram vai uncomfortable with her presence . " why so much formalities yaar , yeh priya bhi na " neha sighed .

" vai all the guest are on the way please get ready soon, I have selected your dress please wear that one " saying this nuts push ram towards the stairs .
Neha and Vikram responsibility is received the guest , I need to change my dress di saying this nuts hurriedly goes to her room.

Almost all the guest arrive at the Kapor mansion . Vikram called Radhika and asked her to come to  the party but Radhika said she is extremely sorry for not attending the party a important meeting is line up for her and she can cancel that . Vikram becomes little sad thinking about Radhika , he really wants Radhika to attend this party for ram . Nuts selected a full deep black shirt pant and a coat for ram .  Ram is looking at himself in the mirror . His shirt first two button is opened showing his well toned chest , his fitted pant the coat is making him looks like a Italian model . He applies a little amount of hair gel at his hair and back brushed his hair . Applying a strong yet gentle cologne , he looks at himself in the mirror . Rishab comes and knock the door of the room and says , vai everyone is waiting for you please come down soon , saying this Rishab leave from there . Looking himself at the mirror for a last time ram walks toward the hall room.

Neha and nuts is awestruck looking at priya , they can't take their eyes from her .

"Oh god di you are looking absolutely gorgeous, I mean I guess that you will look beautiful in this saree but you are looking out of the world . "
Priya just smiled seeing nuts excitement.

" are you planning to kill few man today ? Neha asked in a dramatic tone .
" neha you and your word god!!!!! Priya mocks at neha

" I can't describe how beautiful you are looking today " neha says

" thanks " priya smile
Priya nuts rishab neha all are standing in a corner, priya's eyes is searching her man , when the light of the hall dim and focus light fall into him priya can't take her eye from him . He is looking like a Greek God . His well toned body , his perfect fitted dress his manly appearance making him the most handsome man on the earth. A unknown emotion is playing in her mind , thinking how unlucky she was!! She is soo near to him still so much distance between them... she so badly want to hug him and wish him happy birthday .but she can't do that she is no one for him .. her heart clenched in pain . Looking at his smiling face priya murmurs happy birthday Ram .... Priya doesn't notice when rishab and nuts leave her side .. both of them are standing beside ram , Priya can't take her eyes from his killing smile the way he is smiling and thanking everyone making her heart flattered.  Taking a deep breath she walks towards the food corner to see all the arrangements is done or not . Cake already arrived. Nuts and Rishab calls ram to the stage . The cake is place in a round shape table which is decorated with warm light and white color flowers .. priay ordered 4 tier cake alone with  few cupcakes for decoration purpose . Nuts calls her mother ram nuts rishab neha and Vikram is standing near the table . Priya is standing far away from them . She is admiring them from a distance . Before ram cuts the cake nuts and rishab says " one minute vai "
Ram asks them what's the matter ???
" where is priya di nuts ask neha "
Priyaaa ram makes a confused face .
" your friend priya di , who work with you in ur office , me and rishab was so busy that's why priya di helped us to arrange this party , and she did a fabulous job" rishab says in a smiling face . Neha already one the way towards priya , " No neha plz I m not comfortable yaar , it's look really odd and I m not also family member , I m fine here " neha did not paid what priya is saying holding her hand she pulls her with her . Neha is holding her hand priya is trying hard to release her hand but her grip is so strong priya helplessly walk with neha . Priya looks towards the stage ram is looking at her . Their eye clashed, for a moment ram
Forgets to breath . She is looking like a Goddess who comes down from the heaven . The saree that she is wearing complementing with her skin tone . Her beautiful eyes is decorated with deep khol, a small red bindi is making her look more ethereal. Her hair is twisted in a bun and which is decorated with a gajra.. her big jhumka and the small pendant that she is wearing making her look absolutely gorgeous. Her minimal makeup and the few loose strands of hair that is touching her cheeks making her adorable yet sexy . Her hand is decorated with bangles ... most attractive part of her body is her lips the way it's shivering right now making him to kiss her till she becomes senseless . Ram breaks the eye contact and look somewhere else to control his mind . He is hating  it now the way all the man of the party is looking at her . Priya doesn't want to create any sense that's why without protecting anymore she goes and stands in a corner . Ram cuts the cake and feeds her mom, Krishna ji take a small piece and Feeds her son. Nuts rishab neha and Vikram feeds ram, now it's turn to priya to feed ram . She is feeling really uncomfortable but everyone is waiting for her to feed him. She goes near ram and stands in front of him. Ram is looking at her every actions . Time stand for him also . Priya cuts a small piece and holds it in front of his mouth . Both are looking at each other lost in each other eyes .  From a far away Few old couples are talking themselves that how cute they are looking together .