Birthday party (1)

Ram is at his cabin , he is lost in his thoughts , he comes little early today , he can't get her out from his mind , the way she is controlling him from last night it's really irked him a lot . He never feels this type of attraction for anyone before . His chain of thoughts breaks when he hears the knocking sound of the door . In a authoritative voice he says " come in "
Hearing his voice priya close her eyes to control her heart beat . She is feeling really uncomfortable to meet with him . Last night incident is still fresh at her heart . Keeping her feeling aside she enters the cabin carrying his black coffee and the cookies . Priya is avoiding eye contact with him , ram is looking at her , it seems time stands still for him , she is looking absolutely gorgeous, her womanly Fragrance hits his nostril makes him shift a little from his sits .. the feelings that he is feeling towards her is so strong that he lost control over himself . Priya put the tray on the table and turns towards the door to leave the room . She can feels his intense gaze , which is making her body temperature high , priya is holding her breath the atmosphere is getting hotter in every passing second . Before priya opens the door ram holds her hand from behind and pulls her in his arms , for his sudden attack priya startled, to preventing from falling priya circle her one hands around his neck , ram circle his hand around her tiny waist and pulls her more near him , priya is soo shocked that she becomes numb for few seconds, her one hand is rested above his wide chest , another hand is rested around his neck . Ram And priya is looking at each other .. for a moment they forget about everything. He can feels Her throbbing heartbeat. Her stunned face is making her more adorable . His hot breath is falling at her face creating a unknown desire for him .. Ram is controlling hard , his inner self is shouting at him to kiss her , to show her how much she made him aroused . Priya can't look at his intense eyes anymore , she lower her gaze , and whispers " Let me go" ram tightened his grip more showing her that he is not in mood to leave her so soon. Ram can't take away his eyes from her . Her lips her eyes her mole her every little things is making him go crazy . He knows whatever he is doing is not right but he is not in his sense to control his hormones. Ram slowly raised his hand , his wide palm cups one side of her face , feeling his hot skin priya closed her eyes tightly, her breath hitched, she is biting her lips to control her heart rate . Ram thumbs is lightly caressing her cheek. Priya tightened her grip on his shoulder. Ram bending a little to kiss her lips , before ram capture her lips his cell phone ring loudly which brings them back to their sense . Priya opens her eyes, she lightly push him and hurriedly leaves his cabin.
Ram is standing there in shocked face . He runs his hand at his hair and murmurs " what gotten into me how could I so desperate to kiss her , this woman is making me go crazy . Ram pulls his hair in frustration.

Splashing water at his face he calms his erotic desire . Wiping his face with towel he comes out from the washroom, his cell phone is still ringing, moving towards his desk he grabs the cell phone from his desk .. looking at the caller id a small smile appears at his face . He received the call
" hey I thought you forget me completely "
Hearing his complain voice Radhika smile and says
" how could I forget such a handsome man ?
" don't lie , where are you now? Are you still at London?
" I m not lying , you hold a special place in my heart you know that ram , no I came last night , are you free today want to meet with you if you are free "
" I m always free for you ," ram replies with a smile
" okay then I m messaging you the address please be there in time " saying this Radhika cut the call .

Priya is at her cabin . Her heart is still beating in abnormal rate . Whenever ram comes near to her she lost her thinking abilities. He mind becomes blank , priya is scolding herself for lost control over herself . She knows whatever they are feeling for each other right now that is a physical attraction, knowing ram choice priya is sure ram only wants her body nothing else . And she should be more careful now , she can let him play with her heart .