Misunderstanding

A new morning brings new hope, sun is rising with its glory, peeping through the curtain sun is touching her face , priya covers her eyes with her hand to escape from the bright sunlight . She has no strength left in her body to get down from the bed and close the window . Changing the position of her , she grabs the cell Phone from bed side table . She needs a break , she can't just go to the office and face him . So many things happened between them it will take time to forget everything. She needs a day off to console her heart . She hurriedly type a message to Vikram request him to allow her to take a day off today . Pressing the send button she keeps her cell phone in air mood . She doesn't have any courage to face anyone or talk to anyone right now .

Ram is having breakfast with his family . He is lost in his thought , last night incident still Bothering him, he can't take her out from his mind . He is feeling really uncomfortable whenever he thought he has to come face to face with her at office .

" where are you lost vai" nuts asks him suspiciously
" just thinking about a business deal " ram replies with a smile .

" ram you are getting old , now you should think about your future life , you are not realizing now beta but every person need a life partner to rely on . Time never stops for anyone , you will regret after a certain of time what you did to your life" krishan ji trying to make him realize importance of a life partner.

" will think about it  Ma , now I m getting late for office " saying this ram gets up from his sits , he needs to escape from here , he is not in mood to hear all of this right now . His mind is clouded with so many thoughts and he needs fresh air to clear his mind .

Ram is working on his laptop, he is so engrossed at his work that he doesn't noticed when Vikram enters at his cabin .

" I hope you are managing well alone today ?"  Vikram inquiries

Ram diverted his eyes from his laptop to Vikram ..
" hey buddy when u come here ??
" when you are soo engrossed at your work "
" so what are you saying ???
" priya message me that , she needs a day off today , so u have to manage today alone " Vikram replies him

Hearing her name, ram body stiff for a moment, avoiding eye contact with Vikram ram says
" no problem, I will manage , vik do u get the mail from Mr. Robert , he is interested to work with us in up coming project , I have to leave for USA for few days can you arrange my tickets ? Day after tomorrow I will be leaving "

" yeah sure , I will book ur tickets and your hotel
Room also don't worry yaar , I m leaving now if you need anything give me a message "
Saying this Vikram walk out from the cabin .

Ram leans back , and relax his body closing his eyes he is thinking about recent mess that he has created for himself . He makes this excuse to leave the country , he needs some alone time . His mom again started pressurized for marriage and he doesn't want to face her right now . He can still feel her presence near her , he can still feels her fragrance from his body , his body is still itching to feel her again . But he doesn't want to give her any false hope . It will be better for both of them to distance from each other for few days .

Priya is sitting at her balcony, gazing at the starry night .. her heart is still aching , her eyes still get wet without any reason . Without her realizing tears rolls down from her eyes , closing her eyes she inhaled deeply , soft wind  caress her body makes her shiver a little .. she is missing his warmth.. she is missing his presence near her .. she is missing him Badly . She is sobbing silently and mumble herself " why it's so hard for you ram to love me ??? M I not worth for your love???  You don't have any idea ram how m I feeling now , I m feeling suffocated I m feeling lost .. I can't tolerate this pain any more ram , she is punching her heart lightly and whisper again this pain ram that I m
Feeling right now killing me ram .. if I ever know that loving you will cost me so much pain I will restrict myself from walking in this path ... hugging her knees , she is weeping she lost the interest to live this life but she knows she can't give up like this , her family needs her .. she has to be strong again .. she can't let her pain win , she can let her heart broken affects her family, wiping her tears she makes her mind that she will face ram and also leave his office she can't work there anymore . She can't let herself destroy completely.