😡🐨 ƗᶰⓈⓔ¢Ur𝔼 🐨💞

* moments for every members : you're insecure about yourself*

Wonyoung-
"Sh-shit..." a voice leave your throat as you sit on the floor, back pressed against bathroom door, hugging your own knees, tears bursting out, keep flowing down your cheek. "Beep!" A sudden sound makes you wiping your own tears and trying to sit up, but failed. You burst out more tears as you still having a negative though on your head, imagines Wonyoung would be so worried seeing you like this, making your glands produce more water to your eyes. 'I can't go our like this' you thought covered your own mouth with your own palm, holding a high pitch voice in your throat, but again failed. "Unnie? You in there?" Her calming yet meaningful words stabbing your heart like an arrow. "Yes..." you says as claiming as possible, but still have a vibration in your words. "Unnie? You okay?" She said trying to broke the knob as she hear only a silence answer her question. "I-I'm" you opened wide as you trying to say 'fine' but actually not, not enough time, she burst in, breaking to door, running to you. "Unnie.." she said sitting down in front of you, as she helped you wiping tears out of your beautiful face. "What happened?" She asked putting a strands of your hair beside your ears. "I-I'm..s-short" you finally says, give it up to her. A long sigh leaving her throat, with a eyebrows furrowed, worrying about you. "You get bullying again, aren't you?" She said wiping your tears. You can't says anymore, nodding your head to her question. "Unnie...you are not short, trust me, you are taller than their ego, just wait for me kicking their legs till their head stepped on the ground, you going to be tall"

Yena-
"Babe...you want a hotdog? It's your favorite shop" Yena said pointing to your favorite shop. You followed her gazed with your hunger, but your appetite was long gone "Umm...no, it's okay" you said looking down the floor, keep avoiding the eyes contact to both your girlfriend and your favorite foods. "Y/n..sit their" she said pulling you to sit on one of the wood bench near the shops. "Wait here" she said once again leaving you hanging around with the rocks and grasses. "Here" a hand with a hotdog appear in front of your eyes. "I-I" you stutters, feeling very uncomfortable to accept those foods. "Eat it...you're fine" she said handing to further, send a sign for you to keep them. But you have no other choices but grabbing them. "But I.." you said looking at the floor again. "Losing weight?" She said all of sudden. "Yeah...." a faint sound leave your mouth. "Eat them..just eat with me" she said pushing a huge hotdog in her mouth, and coming out with a big bite. " it's good!" She said with thumb up. "You should try it babe" she said further, convincing you to buy her options. "But I.." you continued your insecure. "If you not eating them, I will.....I'll turn into a big pig and I'll make us become the fattest couple on earth!... but before that, you need to eat, cause you are not even nearing the word 'fat'.."

Yujin- A wind blows, flowing your conciousness to over the rainbow, nothing can be seem through a clouds, except your imagination. "what to do..." you think wandering around a little fluffy clouds. "babe? you okay?" your girlfriend said sitting beside you, on a beautiful brownish bench, whos having a yellow yet orange leaves falling attach to them. "yeah..I'm fine" you said quietly, kinda not sure about your own answer. "I think you are not though..tell me" she said resting her chin on her elbow, facing you with those puppy eyes, making you lose your heavy feeling. "umm...I don't want to...I don't to make you feel uncomfortable" you said with a heavy sigh, looking down the floor, facing nothing but the rocks. "babe...you're not making me feel any bad ...just tell me..or I'll feel very bad for it" she reply with a confidence, convincing you. "Ok..I-I think...I...I..I'm not good enough" you said struggling, trying so hard to spit them out of your mouth. "Babe.." your girlfriend understand, trying to calm you down. "No,no,no...I'm fine, like totally fine...just need some time" you cut her off by your defense. "Babe..you're fine, you already did well, at least to me" she said putting strads of your hair behind your ears. You burst put loud, tears rolling down like a waterfall, and it does not seems like it's gonna stop sooner. A feeling inside of yours are broken, your heartaches, tearing into pieces. "stop stressing out about something that are not even happening, you are doing fine"

Chaeyeon-
You scrolling your phones as you finish all the task and you're free to the rest of the day. You saw your girlfriend iconic dance and didn't wait any longer to tap and watching in two millions times. Your lips corner lifting up as you see her bright smile through a camera, her curves, her dance, her eyes contact, everything about making you fall in love. You are feeling so good, so good to have her by your side, until you reading those comments. 'Her girlfriend is ugly, compared to her it was like a heaven and hell' you heart dropped seeing those rude comments. 'She is all rounded, why she get such a bad girlfriend' another one stabbed right into your heart. A dark conquered your vision, head become light absorb all those rude yet cruel comments. "Am I that bad?" You asked yourself, but as expect, silence, you can't even answer your own question. " babe...you alright?" A phrase makes you jumped from your seat. "Oh-you're reading those comments again?!" She shocking seeing you still absorb those negative feeling. "I-I.." you stutters. "No need to explain...give me your phone" she said getting your phone out of your little hand, she deleted the application and turn off your phone immediately. "And don't you dare thinking about yourself getting ugly or anything....cause you are one and only princess, you never ugly and will never be, you only suit me and only me the best, understood!"

Chaewon-
"S-shit" you murmur as you see a little dot appear cutely above your cheek bone. "Why it's keep coming up?" You said looked at the mirror checking other spot that you have screw it a day ago. "This is crazy" you said messing your hairs. "Babe..." a lazy morning Chaewon open a bathroom door slowly, as she noticed you talking to yourself. "Babe!" You shocked at the sudden actions, you pressed your back against the door, pushing your girlfriend out of the bathroom. "Babe..why are you...you alright?" She said confusingly while knock softly on the door you leaning on. "Chaewon..I'll talk to you later" you said walking directly to the mirror. "Babe..." she didn't giving up, open the door by a keys you both secretly keep in the drawer. "Why are you so stubborn" you said moving away from her till your back pressed against the wall, and your head immediately cover your cheek, prevent her to see your flaws. "You have pimples?" She finally asked seeing your weird direction. "S-sh" you pissed. "Babe...you're alright" she said moving closer to you and finally hug you waist, then keep moving up, pulling your palm out of your face. "Let me see" she said leaning in, seeing those little cute dot on your face. "Babe..they are so cute, don't try cover it, I like them" she said kissing your cheek, where you spots can be find, one by one. "Told you...I like them"

Eunbi-
"Babe..what's happen, why are you like this?" Your girlfriend said rubbing her eyes watching you going through the night typing your papers. "Nothing..just busy" you said back, hand still typing on your simple keyboard. "You're not like this, tell me what's bother you" she said further, massage your shoulder, who's resting on the backrest of your chair. "Really..it's nothing" you said coldly, eyes focusing in the bright screen. "Babe..." she stop massages, slowly turn  your chair to make you face her fully. "My baby is a bright kids, she's not like this, can you tell me where my little baby goes" she asked stoking your hairs. "I'm not a baby" you said pulling her hands out of your hairs. "Finally..get some answer" she smirk as she know what is in your mind. "Have someone tell you, you are not deserve me and you should be adults?" She said strike an arrow to your heart. A silence leave your mouth, eyes looking down, embarrassed of her knowing your heart. "Babe..why are you listened to other people but not your girlfriend?....they didn't know the way I like you" she said stoking your cheeks. "But I-I" you stutters. "I love when you smile, acting silly, laugh...everything about you, you're enough for me" she said looking for your eyes. "Stop listening to them...and be a good girl for me"

Thanks for supporting, please give us a lot of love...💕