▀▄▀▄▀▄ σŇέ ˢ卄όŤ 𝐎𝐍乇 𝐤𝐈Ļ𝓛 ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Thanks for supporting and give us a lot of love....so
Should we play a little game?.....

The rules are very easy, just followed the instruction!
First....you have to answer all the question and count the point!

Story
"Y/n! Congratulations! It has been long time since we see each other...
And right now someone just get married! Congrats...can I see your partner?" Your friend asking excited to see your long life partner. "Sure...she is in the dressing room...wait a moment.."

"Oh...and how did you and her get together?" She asked eye raising excited to know your wonderful story. "Umm.." you said thinking, suddenly a beautiful flashback flash back into your empty mind without any sign.

She was sitting on her bench like always waiting for me... "hey! how long have you been here?" You asked seeing a girl sitting there waiting for you. "Not so long" she said shrugging her shoulder smiling to you. You hummed in response then take an empty seat beside her. "And...why are you here?" You asked her confusingly. "Ha...you asked this question everyday...and you got the same answer everyday, but today...it's different.." she said looking down the floor watching her foot moving forward and backward. "What's different?" You said looking at her reaction but didn't receive anything...just a sigh. "I-I...have to move out next month" she said looking back at you, a tear left the corner of your eyes. "Wh-What....then why don't you tell me?" You said wiping a drop of water away. "I'm sorry..." she said touching your shoulder softly. "Don't touch me....why you are so cruel..." you said wiping a tons of water drops out of your face. "You are here everyday just to check on me that I'm fine...walk me home everyday, and you gonna go like that? I already love you!" You said loudly hitting her slightly. "You..love me?" She asked eye widened. "Yes! You pabo!" You said still wiping those tears. "Then...I'm not going anywhere, I'll be with you forever.

"Y/n!....y/n!" Your friend called you back to the reality. "Your partner is here" she said pointing at someone wearing a white beautiful dress walking out from the dressing room......but 'who is she?'...

Part 1
'Who is your partner?'

Question 1
1) what did you do in your free time?
A. Sleep! I sleep more than 24 hours a day.
B) eat! eating can help me when I'm stress!
C) hang out! seeing many people is my favorite jobs.
D) Singing? Dancing? Rapping?
E) reading novels (especially my books...haha just kidding)

Point 'choosing any number in the bracket'
A (1-5)
B (6-10)
C (10-15)
D (16-20)
E ( any number from 0-20)

Question 2
2) Choosing favorite animals!
A) Nah...I'm not interested.
B) Only dogs! I'm a dog person.
C) Only cats! I'm a cat person.
D) Both cats and dogs! I like them both.

Point 'again choosing the number!'
A (1-5)
B (6-10)
C (11-15)
D (16-20)

Then add it to the first question points.

Question 3
3) Which songs you like the most?
A) I'm into ' La La La vien rose!'
B) Only 'Fiesta!'
C) ' swan swan swan'
D) I still love 'rumors'

Point
A (1-5)
B (11-15)
C (6-10)
D (16-20)

Again! Adding all the points!

Answer!
If you got.....then your partner is....
*for you information...I used the random generator on the order*