🐝★ Ⓦ𝕆ǗŇⒹ Ĥ𝑒𝔞ℓ𝔦ŇǤ ★☆

Kwon Eunbi x fem reader
Genre : Fluff💕

'Your request has been updated' -ultjc

A sound of wind blowing, and whistles from birds makes you enjoy the ambience around yourself. Every pixels from your lens is a memorable image you can't forget, you inhaled deeply let your pressure you keep flowing through your nostril like a waterfalls. "That's better" you sigh lean backward to the wood bench, relax your muscles. Suddenly a loud call makes your heart jump "Y/n!" A sudden sound makes you turn around. "Oh..Yuri-ah" you greeting your friend, waving your hands above your head, eyes smile with a warm welcome. "What are you doin here?" You asked further. "It's nearly a practice time...so I'm here looking for you" she said managing to keep a space between her words and a hard breathing. "Oh..it's time?" You said looking at your digital clock on your wrist. "Yeah..pabo" she said give you a death stare. "Everyone is there?" You asked heart beating faster as you know how your coach will react. "Of course, that's why I'm looking for you!" She said surprise. "Hurry..you know how our coach hate lateness" she said stand from a wood bench, ready to reach our destination.

"Y/n...you're late again" a familiar voice greeting you, showing a coldness hiding behind those angelic voice. "Sorry..ms. Kwon" you apologize with a bow. "Don't be late again...or you will not have a chance to participate in a tournament, understand?" She said crossing her arms, eyebrows furrowed. "Yes, ms.kwon. That won't happened again" you said looking to the ground. "Now everyone warm up and get ready to practice" she said with a loud clap as a sigh of starting a warm up sessions.

"Y/n-ah" Yuri patted your shoulder softly as you concentrate on tying your shoelace. "Yes?" You answer still doing to same thing. "Why coach didn't scold you?...when I was late last time, she looks like a monster who can burn my house" Yuri said crossing her arms, express her anger through her voice. "I don't know either...maybe she used to it?" You said shrug your shoulder. "Ahh...I want to be you right now" she said with a loud sigh. "Hey..forgot it, let's go..before both of us get scold again" you said pushing your friend shoulder a softly. "You're right..let's go before my house is really getting burnt" Yuri said walking heading to the court with you following her.

"Everyone is here...now let's me explain the position and our plans for this tournament" your coach said holding her clipboard with all members and a plans on the papers. She explained all the position for everyone until your name has been said... "Y/n...you're a center" she said looking at you. "I'm a center?" You asked confusingly. "Yes..you're the tallest" she answer then moving on to another player. 'How can I be a center?'

"Ok! Now everyone knew their spot..let's start" Eunbi said clapping her hands once again as a start. "Y/n..here is your spot" she said pointing your spot. "Yes, ms.kwon" you said bowing then stand on your spot. "All you have to do is score on the close spot and defense the opponent, got it?" She said looking at you then patting your shoulder. "Yes, ms.kwon" you said awkwardly. "Now, we may start" a whistle sound hitting your earlobe, making your adrenaline spread throughout your blood vessels. 'We can do this'

A ball flew up on the blue light sky, between a fluffy white clouds moving in a circles, blowing by a calming winds. An orange circle between rectangle sky in your lens make your consciousness became true, your feet's rushing out, jumping high, grabbing those orange circle in your both hands, as your sneakers touch a grey cement grounds, a dust spread out flowing, melting mixing with the air. A ball in your hands has been hurried pushing our to the another player on the rectangle court. A hands pass by a hands to your hands. You grabbed them comfortably, bouncing them passing peoples, before jumping high, score your first score with a bright smile from your coach.

You turned around to find your coach crossing her arms with her corners lifting up. 'Did she smile?' You thought. But when your eyes contacted touching her, her smile slowly disappeared, replace with a cough. "Umm...good jobs everyone" she said clapping her hands waking through a crowds to your teams. "Now, we're ready to our tournament, let's do this"

Tournament's day

"Fighting!" A loud applause spread throughout the hall, making your nervous became double, sweat rolling your forehead, and your heart beating like a drum rolls. "Y/n..we can do this" Yuri said holding your hands tightly, as she know how shaking your hand was. "Yeah..let's try our best" you said holding her hands. "Everyone! Listen! When you being out there..don't be nervous...do your best!, understand?" Ms.kwon said loudly gaining all attention in the room. "Yes, ms.kwon" everyone said in unison. "Fighting!"

A time has reach, your legs are shaking, as well as your heart. They're beating, jumping out of normal beat. 'Calm down' you thought wiping a drop of sweat out of your nervous face. Every stepped make you nervous, every opponent are taller then your teammates, also bigger. "Beep!" A whistles sound begin the competition. A ball throw up to the air, your chins lifting to the ceiling, looking at an orange ball blowing just like a practice day. You jumped up, hands reaching out above your head, eyes stares, without a blink, an orange ball is in your hands. Your's corner lifting as you landing and passing an importance to your teammates. "Got cha!" You running crossing the middle lines to the opponent goals as your friend bouncing the ball passes the crowd. "Y/n!" An orange ball flying to your direction, you didn't wait more time jumping, readily to catch them, unless..something happened.

"Y/n!" A hand holding your face. "You alright?" A sound continuously asked your consciousness. "Y/n, y/n" a hand tapped your face, trying to bring you back to the reality, but yet it doesn't work. "Shit"

24 hours later...

A birds chirping sounds hitting your consciousness little by little as you shifting your position on somewhere you are not familiar. "Where am I" you murmur as you trying to open your heavy eyelids. You blink twice to adjust a yellowish bright light from a window with a white thin curtain. "Where..." you thought are you standing up without thinking. "Ouch!" You suddenly falling down without a warning. "Y/n!" A familiar sound makes you surprise. "Ms.kwon?" You shocked to see her in a casual clothes. Her blonde short hairs blowing as a wind blowing, her oversized purple sweatshirt makes her more..beautiful..."You alright?...Is it hurt?" She asked worried. "Umm..I'm okay....just my ankles is a little bit hurt" you said rubbing them through as bandage. "Yeah..you twist your angle when you defense the opponent in yesterday competition" she said with a sigh. "And...why am I here?" You asked her curiously. "Umm...I took you here...to..ahh...h-help to treat your wound" she said rubbing her neck. "Oh..I see, thank you ms.kwon" you said also rubbing your own neck. "You don't need to call me that..just call me Eunbi, it's fine" she said a blush cover her cheeks. "Oh..I thought you're strict" you said. "Well..I am, but..not with you I guess" she said laughing with her own sentence. A blush cover your cheeks, spread a reddish color on your cheekbones.

"Ok..so..Eunbi unnie?"

Sorry that it took so long, I just finishing my final exams. By the way, Merry Christmas! Everyone. I hope you all get rest and have a best time of the year. Thank you for supporting and give us a lot of love 💕..