♗♚ 𝔪ⓞмєnT-❶ 💜

Movies times with I*zone.
What moments do you have with your bias when watching the movies?

Wonyoung-
"Aigoo, they're so cute" Wonyoung said to the Kdrama couple, who is now kissing each other when the rain is start to pouring. 'how come they manage to be romantic all the time?' I thought while looking the same scene as her. "I wish we could be like that..." she said turning to me who is surprise by her comment. "You want what?...." I stuttered. She exhaled a long sigh, crossing her arms and pouting her lips. "Okay...I get it" I finally said it cause her to become cheerful. "Come here" I said guiding her to sit on my lap. "Even though...we didn't have any rain in our room, but I think...this is more romantic" I said while grabbing her chin, pull closer, until her soft lips touch with mine.

Yena-
"Yena unnie, are you sleepy?" I said as her head keep falling from my shoulder. "No...I didn't sleep!" She said, but her head still rest on my shoulder. "Liar! you're drooling"
I said wiping a sting of saliva off the corner of her mouth. "Let's just go to sleep" I said pushing her to sit up straight. "Aniya....I want to be here with youuuu" she said while pushing herself against me. "But you're sleepy" I said while ignoring her head and stand up. "Ahhhhh" she whining and don't waste anymore time grabbing my hand and pull me back to the same position. "Let's me sleep on your lap pleaseee" she said begging with the softest voice. "...okay" I said and she smiling from ear to ear pressing her head on my lap. "You're the softest pillow ever"

Yujin-
"Pop..pop..pop" the sound of popcorn are spread all across the room, and I am now standing in the kitchen watching the popcorn warming themselves in the oven. Suddenly a pair of arm wrap around my waist. "When it's gonna finish? I miss my girlfriend" Yujin said resting her chin on my shoulder. "A few minute...just go pick a movie" I said leaning my head to touch her. "But I wanna be with you.." she said shaking herself against me. "Or...no cuddle" I said and she immediately pull out pouting her lips. "Okay..okay" she said then turn around walking to the living room with no soul. A minute later.... "yeah...you're here" she said open her arms and I let myself in the warm embrace. "Where is my reward?" She said while leaning in closer til our face is few inches apart.

Chaeyeon-
"I'm backk" Chaeyeon said running to the couch where I was sitting enjoying the movie. "Here is cookies and milk" she said handing the plate to my direction. I grab the plate and smell on it. "Wow....it's look so delicious" I said while grabbing one of them between my fingers. "I'll taste it now" I said take on bite on one edge of the brown chocolate and chip cookies. But suddenly a pair of lips attach to the another end. She takes a bite and laughing out loud. "Umm...so delicious" she said looking at me who is frozen in my position. "What are you doing!" I said lightly punch her shoulder. "Nothing....just eating with you is more delicious, don't you think?"

Chaewon-
"Bang..bang..bang" a sound of action movies are loud cover every sound in the room. I was sitting next to Chaewon who slipped one hand to my waist with our leg crossed with each other under a soft blanket. We both focused on the movie without blinking, but my focus has been distract when she moving her leg position. "Ouch!" I said moving my legs out of the blanket. "Are you okay?" Chaewon said worried while looking at my legs. I nodded and before I came back to the older position, she stopped me and look closer at my legs. "Why there are bruise here?" She said worried while rubbing at softly. "Umm....I just hit my legs with table" I said rubbing the back of my neck. "How clumsy" she said and tip toes to get a cream and slightly put them on the bruise. "Thank you" I said and she nodded. "But if this happened again...you need to tell me fast okay?...or I'll hit that table for you"