🎄♗ A ᖴᎥέ𝕝𝓓 Ⓣ𝓡𝕀𝐩 🍫♖

Kim Chaewon x fem reader
Genre: Fluff ( a little bit angst)

"I'm very excited!" I said jumping with a A4 paper in my both hand. "Don't need to be excited, it just a field trip" Chaewon said looking at me. "But it was rare, we didn't go outside for a term" I said with my hand gestures. "I know, but that was because we have to study" she said using the hand gestures same as mine. "Do you copying me?" I said and she didn't a poker face. 'Ring ring' the bell rang and every students went to their class, luckily we are in the same class.

"Tomorrow, we going to have a field trip, so you need to prepare this things" she said and turn on the projector showing the rain coat, flashlight, and mosquito repellant. "Where are we going?" I whisper to my classmate next to my seat. "I don't know, she didn't says anything about the place" she whisper back. "you need to bring all this things with you tomorrow, it's very important because we going to hiking!" she said and clap her hand. 'What?! Are we really need to go hiking?' I thought and sigh in disappointment. "And make sure you wear a long trouser okay?" everyone nodded in response and she continued the announcement. "See you tomorrow" she said the last sentence, all of students clap their hands and saying goodbye to our teacher.

"I can't believe we need to go hiking" I mumbled and put my head down against the wood table. Then a hand placing on my head softly. "What's wrong? 'Sigh' Look like someone is not exciting anymore" Chaewon said making me turn my face up to her. "I would be very excited if it not hiking" I said pouting and cupping my face. "At least we're outside like you said earlier" she said continued stoke my hair. I didn't response just sitting still pouting and enjoying her actions to my hair. "Alright let's go home" she said and grab my hand leading us to our shared home.

Oh I forgot to mention, Chaewon is my girlfriend. We have been dating for 3 years now. She confessed to me in hospital, while I was get injured. It was an accident, I was playing basketball and then I got hit by another player making me fall down with a dislocation knee. Yes, it was very hurt and I need to be in circular cast, staying in the hospital around 2 or 3 days, but still need to wear that cast for a week. Chaewon was very worried about me, she came to hospital everyday to meet me. And the last day in hospital she confessed to me and say that she will protect me no matter what, very cute right, I know. After that, she always caring and walk me home everyday.

The next day...
"Y/n! Are you finish. Hurried up" Chaewon shouts from downstairs. "Almost!" I answered while grab my favorite rucksack. "You are always slow" she mumbled while I was running downstairs. "Hey! Did you just complaining me?" I answered pouting with my angry face. "I didn't" she answered. "Obviously you are" I said and grab the nearest sneaker. "I'm late because of you" I said and she turned to me curiously. "What? me?" She asked. "I said I wanted to take a shower, but someone hug me really tight, and didn't let me shower. Then that person again run to my bathroom and take a shower first" I said cross my arms. "Hahaha, because you are slow, and I'm fast enough to get in shower first. whatever, Let's go or we'll late" she said giggling and opened the door.

"Today! we have divided all the students into 6 groups, please check you name on the board" teacher said and all student gather around in circle. Y/n what are you doing?" Chaewon asked whispering. "Praying" I answered and continued press two hands together praying. "What are you praying for?" She continued asking. "For us to be in the group, you idiots" I answer and she just giggled. "Finish, let's go check out" I walked there and searching for my name. "There!" I said pointing my name in group 5. "Here" she said also pointing her name on group 4 list. "Oh why! I already praying" I said whining cause her to smile. "It's okay, we still sit on the bus together" she said patted my head. I pouting in disappointment looking down to the floor. "It's okay" she said and grab my chin to face her. She smile brightly and pinch my cheeks. "Yah! It's hurt" I said and slightly push her.

While we sitting on the bus, we likely to watch all the architecture and also nature that have been passed us. Our ears are connected to headphones that shared the same songs. And our heads touch gliding each other. 'Cute' I thought and glance at my cutie sleeping peacefully on my shoulder. A minute later, I'm went to the dreamland with her. All the time on long ride are peacefully until...

"We're here" teacher calling us snapped us to reality. We grab our necessary stuff and carry down. "So we will let all of you prepared for 5 minute, go to restroom!" Teacher said. "Chaewon-ah, I don't want us to be separate" I said pout cutely. "I'm sure it's not long" she said patted my head.

"Let's go, we will begin with group 1 respectively" Teacher said once again and lead the group one to the entrance. And then my sight are focusing on Chaewon with my face full with 'anxiety'. Kwenchanna" she said whispering to me and waves goodbye, as her line are moving to the entrance follow the first group. I waves sadly to her, while her group need to went inside, her sight never leave mine until there are far enough for our eyes to be blur. But luckily my other classmates are here in group 4, so I'm not that lonely, unless I can talk with the other.

30 minutes later...
"I wanna go home" I mumbled while walking follow all the members. "Cling!" The sound came from behind, I was stopped and follow my sight down found the plastic bottle lying on the floor. "Oh, it was mine" I said and pick it up. I turned my face and start walking but there was no one. "Yuri!" I shout to find my friend but there are no response. I walked further and further but there is no sign of human, it was getting darker and darker. My eyes getting teary and my legs are shaky due to the shock ness. "Chaewon!" I shout and scream her name and tears slowly running down my face. "Chaewon" I shout again but this time my voice was shaking and my breath are heavier.

I continued walking but "ugh!" I falling down due to the big truck of wood in front of me, all my angles are hurt and knee are injured. My tears are falling heavier due to the situation. My leg are too hurt too stand. I was sitting there crying hard and hope someone to help me.

Chaewon POV...
"Hey, Yuri" I walking to Yuri as her groups are out through the exit. "Where is Y/n?" Chaewon asked confusingly. Yuri turned around, but there no figure there. "I think she was behind me" Yuri said frustrated. "Where is Y/n!" Chaewon shouts aggressive. "I don't know, I though she follow us" Yuri answered. "Shit" Chaewon murmur and speedily run to the wood without hesitation.

"Y/n!" Chaewon shouts as loud as possible, but there are no sign of Y/n. "Y/n!" She shouts once again but still no response. Chaewon run as fast as possible to find her love, but she need to stop running and breath heavily. A second later, she heard a sound of girl crying, she didn't think twice, just panting and run to the source of sound, and she find her...love.

"Y/n!" Chaewon shouts and immediately run to hug her girlfriend tightly. "Chaewon!" Her girlfriend said with her shaky voice. "I'm sorry, I should protect you, I'm sorry" Chaewon said and using her thumb to get rid of her girlfriend tears. "I love you...I'll never let this happened again" Chaewon said once again and pick up her girlfriend bridal style and run out of the wood.

"I love you too...."

Thanks for supporting, please give us a lot of love.