☹🐙 ᗯά𝔩𝐊 𝓨σǗ ђO𝐌𝕖 🎄♘

Lee Chaeyeon x fem reader
Genre : fluff

A very long night has come, I was here, sitting in the office and clear many folder in front of me. Even it was a very late night time, my boss still make me work for her. "...I wanna go home" I said to myself and stare at the huge tons of folder. "Hey, how are you doing?" My boss came and asked me a silly question. "Great" I said and smile to her. How can I be rude with my boss right? "You can go, let's finish it tomorrow. You look tired" she said and patted my shoulder. "Really?" I asked with my eyes widen like a puppy. "Of course" she said smile and went back to her room. "Yes! Finally!" I said and jump excitedly.

I packed my things up and went straight to my boss room. 'Knock knock' "come in" I open the door and peek inside slowly. "I'll go now sir, have a nice day" I said and she says me goodbye. I rush to the door and hurried press the elevator and went somewhere.

"Finally" I said cheering myself up while looking up to see a street with a lot of people. "Wow...there are a lot of people today" I mumbled and walked to the street where a thousand of people have stand in circle and cheering. Yes, you are right. It was a show. A lot people came here to show their ability, but mostly cover dance. I walked along the street, trying to find someone. There she is....Chaeyeon. I have to introduced her first, she was my crush. I like her since we were in high school, she is in the same class as mine, but she is very popular, so I can talk to her about homework and study stuff only. Okay, end of flashback.

I walked there and obviously I'm in the outer circle, a lot of people know her through her cover dance channel and came here to see her, so it would be hard to me to watch her clearly. But luckily, someone has walk out from their position, so it was an opportunity that I need to catch. "Yes" I said while sliding myself to be in a gold position. I saw she dancing with her face full of happiness, she always be happy and crazy about dancing, and that is one reason I like her.

While she was dancing 'senorita' the new famous song, unfortunately, her eyes contact lock with mine, I turn away immediately with my tomato face. I breath heavily like I just ran a marathon. A few second pass, I decided to slowly turn to watch her, but she was stare at me the whole time with that smirk? I did a fake cough and tried to act cool like nothing happen, but I can saw she smile and giggle a little bit, before turning herself to other side and continued dancing.

9:00 pm.
Right now it was really late, all people have packed their things and go back home, same as Chaeyeon. She turn off her speaker and packed her things up, so it was a right time for me to get back home. Until..... "Y/n!" Chaeyeon said. Oh my gosh, did she just call me. I turn around and met a nice body girl right in front of me. "Hi, Chaeyeon" I said struggling. "What are you doing here? Watching me?" She asked. "No, just find something to eat here" I said. "I see, but you're not hungry?, you just watch me dance for two hours" she said. "I have ate before came watching you" I said and rubbing my neck. Then unluckily, my stomach just growling in very loud noise. "Shit.." I mumbled. "Look like someone hungry" she said in teasing tone. "Do you want some Tokbokki, I'm kinda hungry" she said continuously. "Umm.." I mumbled. "Let's go, it's on me" she said and walk leading me. She walked a few step and said "Hurry" while turn around and nodded.

"Right here" she said standing in front of the store. "I have been eating here since high school, it's delicious. You should try" she said to me and pull the thumb up. "Umm....2 tokbokki please" she said confidently. "Sure...why are you so late today" the owner said. 'Look like they are know each other' I thought. "I just enjoyed dancing, It makes me forgot the timing" she said. "Today you are not alone, girlfriend?" the owner asked teasingly. "Aniyo" I said out of the blue,  Chaeyeon just smile and grab the plate for us. "Kamsammida" we both said in unison.

"Wow...it's very delicious" I said and pull the thumb up. "Like I said" she said and we continued eating. "Kamsammida" we said once again and left the shop. "I need to go now, it's late" I said but she stop me. She didn't says anything just grab my hand and drag me somewhere. It kinda dark and isolate. "Chaeyeon....why are we here?" I said struggling. "You know, I always wanna talk to you since when we were in high school, but there are no chance" she said looking down while another hand pin me to the brick wall. "Chaeyeon..." I said mumbling. "If you are not thinking the same way, I totally understand, I just wanna confess to you" she said and look into my eyes. "I.." I cut her off by my lips attach to her, or I can say crash to her, I can sense she's shocking under my breath. But the time pass, she kiss me back. The kiss was passionate and full of love, her soft lips sync with my plump lips, we were moving in the opposite side but same rhythm. I pulled out and look into her eyes. "Can you be my girlfriend?" I said in sudden and look at her worried. "Sure!" she said and pull me into an warm embrace that cannot be broke.

"Can I walk you home?"

Thanks for supporting, please give us a lot of love.