тнσυѕαη∂ мιℓєѕ

Fem reader x Yujin (Fluff)

           Everyday I woke up early, walk passed all the trees and busy road to go to the most famous high school, because many popular students are there, some of them are trainees and some are musicians, so everyone know them really well. But to be honest I'm an invisible wall, no one would notice me because I'm not a trainee or musician, I'm a normal student who would be lucky enough to enter here.

And I know you can guess who is the most popular student. Yes, you are right 'Ahn Yujin'. Everyone said she is perfect, she can sing, she can dance, she can rap, she is funny and lastly she is very pretty. I have heard that rumors when I was born till now, so I kind of used to it. I'm in the same class as her, but unfortunately she never noticed me, until...

Sports day

            As you know I'm an invisible wall, the things I can do is sitting on the grandstand and cheer for my team to win. "Ouch my stomach hurts, I really need to pee" I said stand up quietly and tried to move slowly to the door, but because of my unlucky fate, the ball was hit my head harshly and my body start to falling with the gravity. Everyone gasped in shocked and look at me surprisingly. I closed my eyes waiting my back to hit the floor, but a second pass, nothing happened. I opened my eyes and see the most beautiful prince in front of me and her arms are around my waist. She smile brightly and look into my eyes. "Are you alright?" She asked and I stunned for a thousand years. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked again and waves her hand in front of my face. Then the reality hit me hard. "Ah...yes, I'm alright. Thank you". I stand up, but my ankle are hurt badly. "You hurts your ankles?" She said and suddenly grabs them slowly. "No, I'm fine. Thanks for helping me" I said and start to walk out but as expect, I failed.

             She ran to me with worry face and said "you should not says you are fine, if you are not". "Jump here" she said which makes me and everyone in the gym gasped. "Hurried, so we can bring you to the nurse room" she said continuously. She didn't wait for me to answer, she hold me up to her back and now I'm on her back. 'Wow, is it true. Ahn Yujin give me a piggy rides' I thought. "Hold tight!" She said but I'm not brave enough to do it. "Omo!" I shout loudly and my arms hug her immediately. "Why are you teasing me!" I said whining. She giggled and we are keep be silence all the way through.

As we walked down through the hall, all I can see is Ahn Yujin, everything's about her is all perfect like the rumor said. 'Sigh..can I have a chance to be close with her again? Or it will occur only in my dream' I look at her with my eyes disappoint in myself, I'm not popular and also not that beautiful, how can a person like her gonna like a person like me, never.

"We're here" she said slowly drop me on a white sheet bed. "What happens to her?" the nurse said. "Oh, she fall down when a ball hit her and it hurts her ankle" Yujin said. "Thanks, Yujin" the nurse said. 'Even the nurse know her' I thought. "Umm..I have to go, get well soon" she said and ran out of the door.

Next day,

I walked in the school with the bandages around my ankle. Everyone was looking at me and gossiping, I bet they talking about me and Ahn Yujin, how the hell they gossip about me right?, so that right our only Ahn Yujin did it. And I was expect the normal things to happened, walking in the class and no one noticed but it was different.

"Y/n, morning!"
'What' I thought and also everyone gasped due to her actions. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing....Morning!" I said and went to my seat very quickly. 'How the hell she talk to me' I thoughts and put my face against my hands. Then a teacher come in and start the lessons. During the class time, I can see she look at me and sometimes waves to me. 'What's wrong with her' I thought and smile weakly. "Y/n!" Professor said to me. "Ne" I answered. "Come answer this question, I'll went to restroom and Ahn Yujin!" She said. "Ne" Yujin answered. "You're in charge" she said and Yujin nodded.

' *sign*....how to answer this?! I'm so stupid" I thought stares at the black board. Then I hear a footsteps walking closer to me. I turned around and saw Ahn Yujin walking toward me smiling. She grabs the chocks and write '1' on the board. "Thanks" I said and she nodded. Then we walked back to our seat.

"Finish?" Teacher walked in the class and look at the board. "Good job, Y/n" she said and I bowed to her.

'Ring ring' the bell rang "it's a lunch break time!"
'What's wrong with today!' I thought and lay my head on my arms then fell asleep. Right now, I can't feel anything and can't hear anythings, but it wasn't true. The chairs beside me has been pulled and someone was sitting there the whole time. I blinking my eyes to see who was it. And I found out it was "Ahn Yujin!". "Hey, no need to shout" she said and put her hand against my lips.

"Here, I know you didn't eat anything since morning" she said and handed my a sandwich and chocolate milk. "Thanks" I said and unwrapped the plastic cover. "Why you do this to me?" I asked her while my mouth eating those delicious sandwiches. "Do what?" She said. "Like...talk to me, take care of me" I said. "I think that's obvious, who know you are this innocent" she said. "What?" I asked. "Nothing" she said and we continued ate the sandwiches.

Late that night
I was asleep peacefully on my bed until the folded paper have hit my window. "What?" I said and walk to pick it up. "I want to meet you" and then another one came in. "Please come down, I'm waiting". I grab the nearest shoes and walk out, saw the same beautiful prince. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Just wanna show you something...follow me" she said and intertwined our fingers.

As we walk I saw her face with the most happiest person I ever saw, but still I was curious where are we going. "So where are we going?" I asked her. "Just wait" she said and we continued walking.

Then we stopped at somewhere on earth. "Here" she said. "Here?" I asked and she nodded. Then she change to hold my both hands and now we facing each other. "What?" I said, but as soon as I finish the line, the fireworks has been float up the sky continuously, all the sky are colorful. White, Yellow, pink, blue, every color are filled the black sky. Like a light that came to chase all the darkness "Wow...so beautiful" I said. Then I heard a fake cough "but....not beautiful as you" she said and look at me. "Y/n....can you give me a chance" she asked and look into my eyes. "I.." I didn't finish my sentence, she cut me off by press her soft lips against mine. Her soft lips are told me like an open book, all her emotions are flowing and it all gives me the best gift ever. Right now everything doesn't matter, all I know is I want to be here forever.

"Y/n, I love you"