🐠🍭 ⒾᑎN𝕠ⓒᗴηςᗴ 👻🐼

Kang Hyewon x fem reader
Genre : Fluff ( a little angst)

"I really like you...can you please accept my flower" I said before handing a rose to a person I have been admired for a year with my face looking down to the floor, my face is blush with red tint and my heart that was about to jump out of my chest. He is so perfect, he can play sports, he can sing, he can dance and lastly he is very handsome. I'm not brave enough to even make an eye contact with him, but I can sense his shockness through his movement. "Y/n....I can't. You're my friend. Sorry" he said and leave me with an embarrassment attach to my face. A rose in my hand slipping out of my hand and landing down to the floor without me realize it. Tears left my eyes rolling down my cheek, all the image in front of me is all blur by my watery eyes, but it was clear enough to see someone stop in front of me. She picking the rose up and give it to me. "Are you okay?" she said and tried to look at my face that cover with my messy hair. I nodded slowly still not reveal who am I. "Do you want some help?" She asked again and tried to convince me to face her. I shook my head harshly and tried to walk away, but a hand grab my wrist firmly not allow me to take another step.

"Y/n..I know it was you" the same girl said. I immediately turn my face to her shocking to see her know it was me. "Hyewonnie...How do you know..." I murmur. "Obviously, you are the only one here, daydreaming of him" Hyewon said. I smile weakly and looking down the floor and another tear drop from my eyes. "Hey! you all right?" She immediately took another step closer and hug me tight. I shook my head against her chest with my face buried her. Her hand travel to my head, slightly grab it lightly and stroke it softly. I cried hardly against her with all my tears absorb to her cloth. "Y/n...you can tell me, you know" she said and still stroke my hair. I nodded but a tear still left my eyes. "Let's go somewhere else" she said whispering and hold my hands leading me to somewhere.

At Rooftop...
I sat down on the wood bench with my hand wiping a drop of tear out of my reddish face. Hyewon also sat down beside me slowly, all I can see is her worried face looking at me pity. "I'm alright" I said smile weakly. "I know you are not" she said and patted my shoulder lightly. "Do you mind tell me what happened?" She said and move her sight from me to the light blue sky above us. "Umm...nothing much...just...getting reject" I said and wiping another drop of tear. She nodded slightly and looking down the floor. "I know that feeling...I have been through that before" she said out of the blue looking at me. "You...like someone?" I asked looking at her curiously. She nodded slight me and said "I have been liking someone back then...but you know..she's like someone else" she exhaled loudly before turning her face to me smile weakly. "How you overcome that feeling?" I asked continuously. "....I still can't stop thinking about her" she said looking back at the blue sky. "..yeah....how can someone just overcome this situation so quickly" I said with long sigh looking above same as her.

I closed my eyes absorb a cold wind blow against my face, all tears drop are dried, but of course not my heart, a big wound is still there open up my broken heart. I just wish this situation didn't occur, I just wishing myself loving someone that also like me back.
"What are you thinking?" Hyewon start a conversation breaking a long slience. "A lot of things" I reply still closing my eyes. "You...never know I like you right?" She said and I open my eyes immediately facing her. My eyes widen looking at her shocking. "I can't wait anymore longer...I think it was the best time to tell you" she said continuously. "How..." I stuttered, not a single word escape my mouth. "You never knew, I already know" she said and looking somewhere else. "The girl I have said already...it was you" she said while looking back at me with her sincerely eyes. The situation become tense and I don't know how to react. "Why you are so dumb" she said and knock my head lightly causing me to let a groan. "I just didn't know..." I said and looking down. She giggled and said "now you know..what's next?" she said asking me with her eyes open wide sweetly. "I...don't know" I said struggling. "So dumb...."

Suddenly a pair of lips attach to mine. Her pink soft plump lips brush against a red lips of mine. Our eyes still contact each other, my eyes widen due to the situation. She slightly closing her eyes enjoying a romantic feeling erupt in my heart, while holding the back of my head pushing it a little bit to reduce the space between us. She is very soft, gentle, caring and warm.

We pulled out softly, her lips leaving mine but my feeling doesn't feel like it. She stared into my eyes sincerely. "So...what are we now?" she said with her her hope showing through her sweet eyes. "Umm....what do you want us to be?" I asked teasing her a bit, she's very cute when she's mad. "...why you are so good at teasing me" she said pouting her lips a bit. "Hahaha...you are so cute" I finish my sentence and quickly peck her lips. Her eyes widen.. "I never thought you gonna kiss me first" she said touching her lips. "I think...it was enough to says what are we" I said smiling.

Thank you for supporting, please give us a lot of love...