59 - Powerful Flesh, Soul Burning Fire

Start from the beginning

However, eventhough both Cole and Celia knew it, they still decided to snatch the treasure. Without the strength and capabilities to safeguard the treasure, it was bound to fall into someone's hand, this Cole knew very much.

Eventhough the guardian beast was much more powerful than Cole's party, they were pretty much sure that they have the ability to snatch the Vitality Flower from that peak Ninth-Level Tier-3 Wild Beast with their First-Level of Core Formation-Stage and Tier-3 Beast.

"I will distract that Green Wolf while you focus on retrieving that flower." Celia said.

"No. I'm the one with a great defensive spell. I will distract the beast while you're the one who'll retrieve it."

Celia shake her head but have a smile on her face, "No need to be anxious, Master. Although that beast have the strength of peak Ninth-Level Tier-3 while I'm just a First-Level, believe me when I say that that beast can only inflict damage to me but it won't be able to defeat me, much less kill me."

Cole look at Celia seriously, "Are you sure?" It is not that Cole didn't want to believe Celia but with the big gap of their level, he can't help but worry for her.

Cole's tamed beast was not a sacrificial pawn when needed by the situation, they were his family. And he will never sacrifice his family's life just for a simple treasure.

Celia nodded her head and pat her chest confidently, "I'm very much sure. Although I can't deny the big gap with our level, I still have the advantage when it comes in our bloodline. If the situation turn worst, I'll just pressure her with my [Dragon Might]."

Cole nodded his head signifying that he approved of Celia's plan. He was being too careful and anxious at the same time that he totally forget that Celia was a Divine Dragon. Although there was a big gap with their level, they also have a big gap with their bloodline. Green Wolf only have an Earth-Rank bloodline while Celia have Divine-Rank bloodline.

Celia first approach the beast and it immediately pounce on her and attack. And since the beast identified them as a thief who covets her treasure that could change her life, it attack her with full force.

The vines that wraps on the beast body attack Celia first like a five whips. Celia evade the first four easily while she let one of the attacking vine whips hit her body.

Pain runs through her whole body... And just like what Celia expected, despite the big gap with their level, the Green Wolf don't have the ability to injure her. She look at the part of her arm that was whipped by the vine... It still look normal and the same.

Dragons are known as the legendary beast with a very powerful flesh and body and they proud themselves with it. There are only a handful of creatures who can injure their body within the same level.

And in addition to their powerful body, Dragon also have a superior self recovery ability. Perhaps the Green Wolf manage to discolored Celia's skin, at the least, but her body immediately recover and return to normal state.

It is no wonder why Dragon was the King of the beast.

While Celia was battling the Green Wolf, Cole immediately use [Teleport] and reappear on top of the Vitality Flower. He then immediately summon the [Summoning Grimoire] and chanted, [Protect]. He was just a First-Level Core Formation-Stage while the Green Wolf was on the verge of breaking through to Tier-4, he bet that only one of that vine whip him and he'll be dead in a second. He was not the same as Celia who have a superior Dragon body.

Seeing Cole appear at the very top of her beloved treasure, Green Wolf immediately shifted her focus towards him. Three of the five vines abandoned Celia and attack Cole.