100 - Celia... Demonic Path Cultivator?

The old man have the strength of peak Nascent Soul-Stage. Here in the Azure Territory, this kind of strength is the same with Grand Elder of sects and organizations, very strong and impressive. However, to think that he was reduce to robbing others.

If Cole was just a normal cultivator, he'll be robbed if he don't have any kind of protection.

Of course, Cole was not any means normal since he could bid for many items in a big auction.

Death really brought out the very bad characteristics of any creature due to desperation. No matter how hard it is to lived, creatures still struggle to live a long life.

The eldery walk to him quite slowly but Cole could see that it was very stable, it seems that the elder was very powerful in his stage.

"Are you sure that you want to rob us?" Cole ask, not directed only to the elder man but towards to the others that was hiding in the dark too.

The elder stop on his track, raise his head and answered to Cole with serious tone, "Treasures shouldn't be at the hand of the weak."

The implication was that treasures are only rightfully for the strong and not for the weak who don't have the ability to protect them.

This was a very example of honest man, guilty jade.

Cole shakes his head in pity which greatly offended the elderly.

It's true that robbing is a crime, and an elder robbing an junior at that, but it was still very shameful when pointed out!

In his anger, he released a great momentum, killing intent rose from his old body which is directed to Cole.

"Die!" He exclaimed and appear at front of Cole and Celia in a second, his palm contain a great amount of energy and use it to attack them!

Cole raise his head but didn't made any action. It was Celia who appear in front of the old man and intercept the older man's attack with a punch of her.

The old man eyes looks very ruthless in that moment, not even hesitating on killing juniors. When he saw her casual punch, his ruthlessness deepen even more as he could see that she's underestimating him.

Bam!

However, fear immediately appear in his wrinkled face when their attacks meet. That casual punch, who don't even have a ounce of energy in it, actually contain a force more powerful than him!

Crack~!

"Ahh!!" He screamed. He wanted to retreat and withdraw his arm but it was all to late as his bone have been ground to dust. His arms was full of wounds and great amount of blood was flowing out from it.

The elder an greeted his teeth as he retreat, using all of his own to avoid screaming again. When he created some distance between her, he raise his head and look at her with great hatred but the fear in his eyes can't be hidden.

The outcome of that fast quick exchange of move can be clearly seen. Even those who's hiding in the dark felt fear after they saw the elders' hand that was just hanging limply. In fact, that arm just remain attached becuase of the skin.

What more, they could also tell that the elder man use all of his strength in that attack, a great example of lion utilizing all of its ability on hunting rabbit, but the little girl just use her own flesh and casual punch to intercept that attack, perhaps utilizing just 50%, or might be more lower, of her power.

All of the spectators felt chill in their back. What more if she use her full strength and energy? They might just explode to blood mist then!

Without wasting another second, all of them decided to drop their plan and escape while they still have the chance.