68 - Subduing

"Human, think more about your next action." The spirit of the [Purifying Evil Radiance Orb] said.

The [Purifying Evil Radiance Orb] is both the heart and the brain of the whole formation that encompasses this whole independent space prison, which is why it knew Cole the moment he crossed the barrier.

At first, of course, it didn't put him in his mind. Its confidence stem from the very place itself, after all, it knew that it was made from the hands of numerous skilled and powerful formation master with cultivation level Saint of both Western Sect, Radiance Sect and others. It was not something a cultivator of Mortalhood Realm could solve.

However, much to its surprise, it appear here in the center of the place. Eventhough the place don't have any killing formation within, becuase it was not made to kill but should be use to refine the Devil Arms into oblivion.

Its concealing formation, maze formation and teleportation formation should be enough to deter any trespasser.

It don't have any idea how he did it. What happen back then defy all the logic it knew.

Nevertheless, even the trespasser did manage to get here, it still didn't put it into his mind. With the trespassers current level, eliminating him is simple for it.

But the course of things unexpectedly reached to the point it didn't want to, the Devil Arms rebel and it uses a great amount of energy and strength to subdue it.

Since it was currently weaken, the small fry before it now is a great threat. If he really got blinded by the promised riches of the Devil, it will be very bad. Eventhough it still have the ability to eliminate the threat which is the trespasser, it was currently trying to avoid confrontation in case it weaken even further more.

It could only try first to persuade this man to not do anything wrong as it will effect the whole Human Race. Eventhough it don't care whatever happen to the whole Human Race as it was just a mere spirit of an artifact, it was still influenced from its previous owner who didn't even thought for a second to gave her life to save her Race. No matter what, it was adamant on fulfilling the last will of its previous owner, refine these arms until it vanish without a trace.

"These are the arms of World Devourer Saint who wish to destroy Human Race a long time ago. It was a fearsome enemy that can't be killed even with the joint hands of every Saint of this world. Only with a great difficulty they manage to defeat him. Without any other choice, they could only sever it body into three parts and seal it at different places in hope of killing it once and for all." The spirit of [Purifying Evil Radiance Orb] recounted in hope of enlightening Cole.

"Don't worry Mr. Spirit, I'm not yet out of my mind who will help a destroyer of my own Race. I'm just here to check what is the cause of evil corruption from the outside world." Cole replied on hope giving it a peace of mind.

The spirit visibly relaxed but stiffened almost immediately, "Wait, evil corruption?"

Cole nodded, "The evil energy of this space are leaking to the outside world. It even corrupted a Guardian Spirit, Forest Dryad of the forest where this independent space at. That corrupted Forest Dryad now use its inherent ability to influence the beast of this forest to use paratism and its mind is probably full of evil thoughts."

"This is bad. It seems that my speed of converting the evil energy to light energy are not fast enough. It's now overloading this independent space and energy leak happen. And now that I overused my own energy and is currently on weaken state."

Cole frowned, it seems that his action produce a bad situation. "But why are you so troubled? Isn't you a Divine Artifact?"

The artifact spirit look sharply at Cole for a second before it answered, "Do you think that Divine Artifact are omnipotent?" It paused, "Besides, I'm just an artifact, eventhough I can do many things on my own, at the end of the day, I'm still an equipment. I can only show my full potential with a Master."