104 - Moment Queen, Virgo

Grand Elder Caira visibly relax when she saw that Cole and Celia are back.

"It's good that you two are safe." She said very genuinely. She nods at the two of them but she looks at Celia with a little different gaze.

Feeling it, Celia nod and smile at her in acknowledgement. Since her mastery is about souls, she could feel that all of thing he did for them are genuine, even her worry for them are true.

Still, eventhough Grand Elder Caira's reaction and feelings are true on the surface, it was still nature of creatures to have a black spot inside their heart. Unlike Pristine King Crane, this old woman don't have any restriction and could share the news of her being a dragon to anyone she wanted.

However, seeing that her Master trust this old woman, she chose to remain silent and didn't say anything at all.

Cole nodded his head to Grand Elder Caira while smiling. He then took out the defensive item the elder lend them and gave it back to her. "Lord Caine didn't hurt us, please be assure. Instead, he wants to send the message that the Five Element Sect and Holy Beast Mountain will ally with each other in the upcoming ruins exploration."

Grand Elder Caira nodded her head. It was true that this operation is the collaboration of different sects and powerhouse in hopes of helping in each other, but it can't deny the fact that there might be disagreement between each other inside the secret realm, specially if the other party turn greedy and wants to rob the others with their harvest. This just means that besides the natural dangers inside the ruins, they also have to be guarded with other contestants. It was just normal that there will be an alliance between the other sects.

"That's good to hear." She said while she nods her head. As for her doubt why Pristine King Crane didn't even harm the two, she just set it aside and chose to remain silent. There might be a secret between the two parties, but her guts tell her that it won't be something bad for the whole Five Elements Sect. It will be alright as long as there's no threat for her sect.

"Then you two must enter your room and rest. The other sects will arrive tomorrow and we'll travel towards the location of the ruins. You must be in your best state to enter the secret ruins."

"We'll do as Grand Elder Caira said." He answered and enter the room assign to him.

But they didn't remain inside the room, instead, they call a random elf and mafe her guard the Summoning Grimoire and enter the [Inner World].

Celia immediately flew towards her designated spot and meditate, further stabilizing her realm. According to her, suppressing her cultivation for amount of time will not only strengthen foundations, but there's also a high chance that she could reach Second Level of Tier-5 the moment she breakthrough if she accumulates enough energy.

There's only benefits but no detrimental effects. Since there's no current need of greater strength, she decided to practice it.

As for Cole, he visits the Treasure Hunter Rat besides the Messiah Tree. But when he arrived there, he saw that the said beast is not cultivating, instead, it was circling the whole Messiah Tree happily. When he tried to perceive his thoughts through their Soul Contract, the simple mind of Treasure Hunter Rat is screaming treasure while looking at the Messiah Tree.

Cole : "..."

...he forget that Treasure Hunter Rat are a very greedy kind of beast. As long as it was up to their standards, it could even infiltrate treasures vault to steal treasures and put it inside it's own separate space.

Fortunately, eventhough the infant beast wanted to swallow the whole tree, he didn't do it. His awe and reverence to the tree managed to suppress his greed.