49 - Underground Metal Prison

If the Wood-Peak looks like a mountain of forest, the Metal-Peak, on the other hand, were a almost bare, silver mountain. The greeneries of the place was minimal and all the available plants all look special. For example, the tree's here are only three kinds, the Copperleaf Tree, the Silverleaf Tree and lastly, the Goldleaf Tree. When Cole saw it for the first time, he was amaze by those tree's because it was a money-making tree! All of those tree literally produced genuine copper, silver and gold!

Ah! Just any of those tree's were enough to set his life on Earth! Specially the Goldleaf Tree, it was probably enough to make his few generations live in luxury.

This was what Cole could see in just a glance. He didn't explore the peaks' wonders and didn't even ask any question as there was only one goal on his mind at the moment, he have to reach the Underground Metal Prison and 'interrogate' the Red Skull Bandit member who was caught by the sect.

He don't know why but he felt restless. He wanted blood, he wanted to enact revenge as soon as possible. This urge doesn't originates from him, it came from his body's original owner. Just like how he don't want to cry from Red Skull Bandits name, this body seems have irreconcilable hatred from that certain organization. And since Cole currently occupied this body, he have to pay this heavy debt by enacting a bloody revenge sooner or later. But it seems that his predecessor wanted him to act sooner than later.

Of course, he knew that current him knew that he don't have the certainty he will succeed but he was confident that he could preserve his life. As long as he won't be caught by surprise just like the last time, he could escape to the end of the world if he wanted to by using [Gate].

He'll hit if he could and run if it becomes dangerous.

Out of five main elements, metal were known for its sturdiness which was why the sects overall prison was in this place. The Underground Metal Prison was where all the dangerous and deadly characters would be send as it was known for its tight security.

All of the peak had their own prison but it was only mainly used by small criminals and light punishment.

And as if living by its name, the whole Underground Metal Prison were literally made up of metal. Even the cell walls was made of metals.

The security of the Underground Metal Prison was very tight but since he was accompanied personally by three Peak Master, Master Dew and Master Timber as well as the intrigued Madam Tina, the Peak Master of Metal-Peak, they entered the place unhindered. The very strict and disciplined looking personnels of the prison bowed and show their respect when they see these people.

Madam Tina look at him with great interest. Just like the other two Peak Master, she was also pretty aware of how rare [Space] type people are, added to the fact that this person also had the affinity of [Water] and [Wood], she started to attach a great importance to Cole. This was not because she was biased and favor this kid, but she knew that this person will become a great asset for the whole Five Element Sect. God knows how much they need a talented disciple.

It's just a pity that the kid choose a path of beast taming. This path were known as one man army as eventhough the tamer was only one person but they could have countless beast behind their back. Only, the most renown disadvantage of this path was the tamer themselves was weak as they usually focus on strengthening their tamed beast, giving a little or no time on strengthening themselves.

But when she thought the fact that Cole have Tier-3 Elemental Spirits and two at that, her pity vanish and replaced by happiness. This kid was different from beast tamer she'd known so far and those Elementals were the great example of that.

Suddenly, a thought surfaced from her mind. Elemental Spirits were born without a solid body but have a soul that was believed more stronger than humans which makes them have a ability to think and intelligence like of humans. Due to this, they were known to be harder to be tamed, after all, being a tamed beast of someone were no different from being a slave according to them. What more submit to someone much weaker than them?