75 - Whole Tribe as Subordinates

In just a second after the ten fluttered leaves melted at the Tree of Life, a connection was built between them...

The Elf Matriach is the very first who felt and know the significant of the new connection as she have much more deeper and stronger at the Tree of Life. After all, she was the chosen one of the Tree of Life to lead this clan generation.

Meanwhile, Cole was shocked and surprised as the Elf Matriach.

This sudden connection felt like soul contract...

Yes, the deep connection they both felt are intertwining of soul...

Both of them are familiar with it. The Elf Matriach could always feel the connection she have with the Tree of Life while Cole was now very familiar with it as he already subdued number of beast and others already.

However, although the connection are almost the same, its not entirely like the one he knew.

When he create the soul contract between him and his target, he don't change anything in it, making an equal connection. There's no superior and inferior between them, they are equals with one another. In some other word, the connections between him and his tamed beast are equal subordinates, not Master and servant one.

Still, eventhough it was an equal connection, his tamed beast address him as Master sometimes, even Celia the Divine Dragon who was known for their stubborn and brazen character. This just illustrate that they, or she to be specific, accept his superiority among them.

"I uh... I also don't know what happen..." Cole try to explain himself.

For a second, the Elf Matriach thought that Cole have some hidden agenda and conspiracy of subjugation of Tree of Life, and him helping them are just a foil.

However, she's a wise one and knowledgeable herself. With his knowledge and also experience, subjugation through soul have a high chance of failure specially if the victim struggle and denied the process. And she could feel that in the process of soul subjugation that their sacred tree... didn't even struggle at all. In fact, she even perceived that the Tree of Life was very happy, as if it receive and stumbleupon a great blessing, and accept it with all of its entity.

She knew that there's no conspiracy at all. She knew that he also don't expect this happen.

So she just nod at Cole, acknowledging his explanation.

One hour later, the Tree of Life are still on the process of breakthrough.

Breakthrough, depending on many aspects, normally still take days. It was only becuase Cole have the Messiah Tree Martial Spirits' [Breakthrough Aid] that make his breakthrough quite easy and fast.

However, the others don't have this even the Tree of Life.

But this time, Elven Matriarch who was seriously watching the whole process jolted in her position and her face looks more serious. She then look at Cole, doubt are very apparent on her eyes. Her face expression turn into deep resolved and walk towards Cole's position.

"By the verdict of our elves' sacred Tree of Life, the whole Elm Tribe of Woodland Elf Clan swear our out most loyalty to you, our Lord." The Elven Matriarch said to Cole solemnly, very seriously while also bowing to him in elven way.

"..." Silence...

Three seconds passed, despite being puzzled themselves and still full of question, the five Grand Elders still bow in their own unique, elven way.

Elves could doubt and could even deny some commands of their Matriarch but not the word of their Tree of Life, it was the greatest and absolute for them.