148 - Cocoon of Dark Fate

With the assistance of the Messiah Tree, it was without a doubt that the curse that plauge this little beast is fully gone and won't even have to worry about it ever again.

And the best proof of that was the fact that the dark domain before is now nowhere to be seen.

Eventhough he's still basically stranger with this new contracted beast of his, Cole can't help but smile thinking of the fact that the curse was finally solved. The sight of strong psychological shadow he saw not long ago kind of made an impact to his heart.

Extracting the source of the bloodline curse is definitely take a heavy toll both mentally and physically. Cole already expected that the little child will be out for few days to recover.

After catching the falling white beast, Cole focus and summon the information panel of this new beast of his. And as he expected, with the curse extracted and gone, its name change from Whitecloud Sheep of Misfortune into-

Species Name : Whitestar Sacred Fate Guide Beast ♂️
Beast Name : Lucky
Level : Seventh-Level Tier-5 Magical Beast (47%)
Loyalty : 70%
Potential : Divine
Affinity : Fate
Race : Beast/Fortune Sheep
Innate : Fortune Cloud Halo Seeing Eye, Cocoon of Dark Fate, Fortune Guider
Beast Skill : Misfortune Infection, Misfortune Plague, Fortune Cloud Step, Lucky Stumble, Sacred Fortunestar Blessing
Concept : Fortune Divination

Fate was as rare and precious like Time. Cole did not skip any and check every piece of information about all the talent of his new contracted beast.

Innate :: Fortune Cloud Halo Seeing Eye
A bloodline talent. Upon activation, see through the secret of Fate and divine the providence of the target through the form of cloud that represent their fortune. Black Fortune Cloud represent the lowest and often translated to misfortune while Golden Fortune Cloud is the highest.

Innate :: Cocoon of Dark Fate
A sealed source of misfortune. Capable of absorbing all kinds of misfortune and karma connected to the user.

Innate :: Fortune Guider
The fate of every creation is interconnected. Through a medium (like full name, personal item or the likes), be connected to the user through the true line of fates that can pierce through space, time and dimension. Through this fate lines, the caster can bless or plunder luck, or absorb or infect with bad luck.

Gasp!

After reading the information of this three innate skills, Cole can't help but gasp in surprise!

These Innate Skills... are all terrifying!

Not only it can gave fortune for every ally, it can also affect all the unknown enemy.

The first Innate Skill, the Fortune Cloud Halo Seeing Eye, are terrifying on its own right.

Among the long passage of time, there were no lack of genius and talented creature born. However, those that reach their full potential is as rare as Phoenix's feather and Qilin's horn.

That is because no matter how talented and gifted a cultivator is if they were so unlucky, like stumbling through powerful beast in the wild or suddenly entering a dangerous secret realm, they will be eliminated and buried in some unknown land.

As a matter of fact, if one were to ask those powerful cultivators that reach the zenith, the two important factor on their cultivation life is both their inborn talent and luck; and luck is full 80% and talent is only 20%.

Majority of those that reach the zenith is not talented but most of them where those considered lucky that they always luck it out when they stumble upon sudden dangers.