35 - Brother, What is Pills?

Cole, along with the other who passed the disciple recruitment test, were now standing in front of the battle stages.

The third part of the test, the Combat Battle Test, was finished. There are, more or less, 300 person who passed and were now on the final step at becoming an official disciple of the Five Element Sect. They only needed the formalities.

"The Five Element Sect congratulates all of you for passing the recruitment test. You are all now an official disciple of the Sect." Master Timber, the Peak Master of Wood Peak seriously said which make the excited passers remain quiet and just smile widely. "The Sect have three different types of disciples, the Outer-Peak, Inner-Peak and Core-Peak disciple. Each of them were different with both the status in the sect as well as the resources the sect will allocate. Those who reached Mana Gathering-Stage with the bone-age of below twenty years old will become an Inner-Peak disciple while below ten years old will be a Core-Peak disciple. For Core Formation-Stage, below thirty years old for Inner-Peak and below twenty for Core-Peak disciple. Those who didn't fall in this categories will become a Outer-Peak disciples."

"As you all know, and those who didn't, the Five Element Sect were divided to five peaks, which corresponds to each element the sect had great mastery at; fire, water, earth, wood and metal. It is advisable that those with five corresponding element will join that peak but you are still welcome to join the other peak. For those who are not on the five main element, don't worry, the sect still welcome you."

"Every peak had their own sub-mastery element. For instance, the Fire Peak were also a master of wind arts."

"The Sect will give you a maximum of one week to register yourself to one of the peak, until then, all of you are peakless disciples."

"Now, to commemorate this wonderful event, the Peak Masters will step out and call those outstanding youths who perform wonderfully today. And since I'm already in your front, then I will start."

Master Timber instantly look at Cole, "Young man, I'm afraid that the Sect almost had none collection of beast taming art. Normally, beast tamers go to the Beast Tamer Sect as it was their field of mastery. Although we can't guide you in your way, the sects' everything, resources and all, are still available for you."

"I sincerely offer my outmost gratitude for your kind consideration." Cole answered humbly.

The old man nod at him. He then shift his attention to a particular serious-faced lady.

"Young lady, I saw a great promise with your talent. I like to accept you as my disciple," he paused. "Do you want to worship me as your master?"

What....?

The lady Master Timber asked to be his disciple have her mind in a great turmoil. She was shocked! As far as she knew, she was also just a hopeful youth who tested her luck to pass and enter the Five Element Sect. She was so happy, after all, she did pass a test and were now a certified Outer-Peak disciple. And eventhough she did pass the test, she didn't expect anything more.

The results of both of her battle were bad, in fact, she struggled to win her battle. If she didn't knew any better, she look quite pathetic, if she say so for herself. This greatly baffled her, which was why she didn't immediately answer Master Timber.

Her elemental affinity was Wood Energy and she cultivates the way of the sword. It was hard and she already encounter a lot of issues, afterall, a Wood and Sword was not really a good match. It was incompatible.

Wood Energy excell with recovery and healing techniques, as well as poison techniques while Sword were compatible with Metal Energy.

But although it was incompatible, she knew and she felt that a Wood Swordsman exist, though rare. That was why her goal was to find a Wood cultivator who cultivated the way of the sword and accept her as a disciple but because of her origin, a commoner, it was proved to be really hard. She lacks everything, be her network or financial capacity.