85 - Bloodline Retracing - Kun-Peng!

Surprisingly, despite being gone for quite a long time, the whole Beast-Tamer League and its surrounding was still clean. In fact, he even doubt that it was more clean even before he was here.

After checking for a whole moment, Cole approach and open the door.

The truth was he could open a portal inside his base, however, to avoid suspicion, he didn't do it but do the most normal approach. He open a portal near but secluded place of the Five Element Sect territory then enter as though he's normal.

Without further ado, Cole enter the familiar yet strange base of his.

However, the moment he open the door, three blue, water sword was pointed at three angles around his neck. However, instead of feeling threatened, Cole was elated.

Instantly, all of his doubts about his base vanish into thin air. It's no wonder it looks maintained, his little brother maintain it himself!

"You're back!" An excited voice reverberated to the whole building, and a hurried steps could be heard as the person get down from the upper floor.

Cole subconsciously smile and he look expectantly at the stairs.

Amazingly, in less than a second, the person arrived at stairs. He pause for a second before he lauch himself to Cole's body. The boy, or should he say a little man now, hug him tightly, as though he's afraid that he's not real, or perhaps he was just an illusion.

Cole patted Ricky's head, "Yes, I'm back..." he said, his voice a little husky with overwhelming emotions. He hugged back him seconds later.

They remain in that position for a whole minute.

When Cole felt that Ricky still don't have the intention of letting him go, he decided to summon Blue and said to the little beast, "Guard our place. We'll just do something inside the [Inner World]."

Blue nodded her furry head then find a spot on the ground floor and assume a sleeping posture.

Cole smile a little seeing this. He don't know that it have something to do with him being fox beast but on first glance, Blue looks like a harmless little beast. However, the truth was he could burn a creature into nothingness with his lightning and thunder.

He open a [Gate] and carry Ricky inside and he only stop at the front of lake.

Beside a much more wider space expansion, natural sceneries also started to form and appear inside the [Inner World], and one of that is this small lake. There were also number of hills started to form, it won't be long before mountains will appear.

Now that the whole Elm Tribe relocated inside the [Inner World], they volunteer themselves to beautify the whole place. Not because he was their new leader but because they'll live inside, they said.

And since they were Elves, the [Inner World] started to look like a small forest. Cole don't have a problem with that though.

The small lake have a very clear water, the floor of it was visible even. There were number of aquatic creatures quietly swimming on the water or resting on the floor. It could be seen at them that the lake was very rich and very suitable for life.

Seconds later, as though it felt Cole's presence, a white fish swim towards their location. It was the Swift Fish, the one Dark Forest's Dryad Spirit entrusted to him.

When the fish was distance away from them, Ricky finally raise his head and look at the lake, specifically at the approaching white fish.

Seeing this, Cole smile instantly. He don't have to worry as Ricky and the Swift Fish have a great affinity with each other. Just them being aware of each other's presence the moment they were near each other was a great proof of that.