14 - Revision

Chaos System

User's Name : Cole
Class : Tamer
Profession : ∅
CS : Mana Gathering Stage (Peak Level)
Progress : 99.9%
CM : Myriads Beast Soul Branch Technique (Primary Third Stage), Beast God Technique (Peak Second Stage)
Innate : Heavenly Eyes
Skills : Find Loots
Weapon : ∅
Equipment : Summoning Grimoire, Skill Stone Rune : Protect, Skill Stone Rune : Transfer
Martial Spirit : Messiah Tree
Tamed Beast : Fire Lizard ( peak Tier 2), Armored Demon Treant (peak Tier 2), Flower Bell Fairy (peak Tier 2)
Soulbound Beast : Blue Land Turtle (Peak Tier 2)

System Store : 🔐
System Points : 600 points

Myriads Beast Soul Branch Technique
Description : A best soul cultivation method of tamer class. It tempers the soul and splitting it, every split is like a branch of a tree. Each of soul branch can correspond to one beast. This cultivation method have nine stages.
Stage : Primary Third Stage
Stage Description : [Four Soul Branching Stage] This cultivation method will reach its peak when the soul was split into four branch.
Number of Soul Branch : 3
Next Stage Requirement/s : When the number of Soul Branch reaches 5 branch.
Status : Unachieved
Next Stage : [Eight Soul Branch Stage] This cultivation stage will reach its peak when the soul branch reaches eight.

Heavenly Beast God Method
Description : A best physique cultivation for tamer class. It tempers and strengthens the body along with the contracted beast. It's a cultivation method that allows the tamer to shapeshift to his soulbound beast!
Stage : Peak Second Stage
Stage Description : [Beast Companion Stage] This cultivation stage will reach its peak if the contracted beasts' loyalty reaches to 50%.
Contracted Beast : Blue Land Turtle
Loyalty : 100%
Effect : Creates companionship with the contracted beast.
Next Stage Requirement/s : Loyalty of contracted beast must reach 51%.
Status : Achieved
Next Stage : [Beast Synchronization Stage] This cultivation stage will reach its peak when the contracted beasts' loyalty reaches 100%.

Skill Stone Rune : Protect
Teaches the skill Protect.

Protect
Create a barrier around the user. The barrier will protect the user from any attack up to three stages higher.

Skill Stone Rune : Transfer
Teaches the skilll Transfer.

Transfer
Create a mind link between the user and the target and transfer the user's knowledge. This can only be used by willing or unaware target.

Messiah Tree
Increase the number of user's soul contracts.
Available Soul Contract : 49/50

System Store
A store run by the system. It will open when the user's cultivation reaches Nascent Soul Stage.

System Points
Currency used by the system. This can be use to buy things from the system store.

Before, what was happening with Cole was just in a game-like view. But now, it was revised by the Chaos System specially the Myriads Beast Soul Branch Technique.

Before, when Cole brokethrough to Mana Gathering Stage, his soul was already branched to fifty-one pieces. However, the Chaos System deemed it wrong.

Soul was the most delicate part of the body and if his was branched to that many while his cultivation was low level, sooner or later, problem will arise. At most, he will create different split personality and will probably lose himself to it if not controlled. He can even die.

Soul was composed of soulforce. And the Myriads Beast Soul Branch Technique goal is to split that soulforce. After splitting, the cultivator will strengthen his soulforce to stabilize the branch.