Chapter 147 - Frost Knight (3)

Start from the beginning

‘This is driving me nuts.’

The Ruined Kingdom was Hyrkan's last chance.  After the Ruined Kingdom episode, the Dragon's Army episode would start.  He didn't have much knowledge about what would happen there.  When the Dragon's Army episode was starting to get interesting, a grudge formed between the Hahoe Mask guild and the Stormhunters guild .  No, it wasn't a grudge between the guilds.  Only Hyrkan had been excised and thrown away.  Then he was crushed without mercy.

Hyrkan shut his mouth tight.

‘I'm guessing the larger framework won’t change…….’

For the first time, he checked the exact content of the Quest given to him by Nero.

The Quest Window formed inside the dark space.

[Kingdom's Revenge]

- Quest Rank : Epic

- Quest level Range : Over 195

- Quest Content : To save the the beings suffering under the Frost Dragon's curse, defeat the Frost Knight.

- Quest Reward : Ancient Power ‘Frost’

At that moment, Hyrkan's mishap came to a pause.  He stopped walking.  Until now, this was the most forceful stop he had taken.

Hyrkan stood there for over one minute.

“Frost?”

As he stood still, a short word came out of Hyrkan's mouth.

Eventually, he repeated the short word.

“Frost!”

Since he started Warlord, Hyrkan uttered the strongest exclamation he had ever spoken.

7.

Ancient Power.

It was the core content that permeated the Ruined Kingdom episode.  It was judged to be the greatest content in the Ruined Kingdom episode.  It was the crux of the Skill Enhancement System.

Through the Ruined Kingdom episode, the Users would be able to find relics of the Ruined Kingdom, which was crumbling away...  One could find traces of castles, dungeons and the hidden mysteries.  One would be able to gain the Ancient Power through various quests.

Moreover, there were different ranks to the Ancient Power one could obtain.

There was the Transcendent Rank that would allow one to strengthen the rank of a Skill.

There was the Legend Rank, which added a special ability to the Skill.

Then there was the Mythos Rank where a Class ability was added.

Amongst these three, the Transcendent Rank was the least difficult to obtain.  It was something the light Users would be able to gain.

The Legend Rank would need a good amount of work to obtain for the light Users, but if one was dedicated, it could be earned.

However, the Mytho Rank was impossible to get through will and determination.  Basically, it wasn't a content for the light Users.  This was a content for those that consumed the game too fast...  From the game's perspective, it was for the Users that disgusted the game developers. 

It was a basically a content that said, 'Let's see if you bastards can beat this!'

The problem wasn't that it was simply difficult.  It was complex.  One had to discover various Quests, and one had to complete it all.  One had to travel to various location in this vast world of Warlord, and one had to gather Ingredients that could only be obtained by the User.