Chapter 143 - The Frozen Land (2)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

‘At a glance, he just looks like a greedy big....’

The chase was pointless.  The only thing left to do was to fight.  This was why the two guilds agreed to a guild war.

The losing side would give up on exploring the Northland.  Each side would pick a champion, and everything would come down to a 1on1 battle.

This wasn't anything special. 

An all-out guild war.... 

In the past, the Big Smiles and Triple Wing guild had put their existence on the line as they performed a guild war.  However, that kind of guild war rarely occurred.  However, the guild war that was occurring right now happened quite frequently between the 30 great guilds.

It didn't make sense to fight an all-out battle for an owner-less mountain.  It was better to determine the owner of the owner-less mountain through a single combat.  This was the most profitable way to come to a decision.  At the same time, if the 30 great guilds shed their bloods to claim ownership of this mountain, a third party would be reticent to object to the result.

When the deal was made, everyone except the combatants moved far away from the battle site.  If one watched the battle from up close, it would just increase the probability of something disgraceful happening.

Above all else, this was a courtesy given to one's opponents.  There would be no recordings allowed for this battle.  This wasn't for personal glory.  This was a fight for one's organization.  There was no reason to clap for the winner, and there was no reason why they should console the loser.  The only thing that needed to be recorded was the result of the fight.

‘I never expected him to be a genius tracker.’

At that moment, Natal wasn't thinking about the guild war, Sohank or Sinclair.  He was thinking about Apollo.

In truth, when Natal received the portrait, he hadn't even known that Apollo was an officer of Big Smiles.  Moreover, he didn't want to waste space in remembering him.  According to the information gathered by the Hydra guild, he wasn't anything special.  He could be ignored.

However, a pursuit team led by Apollo had caught up to the Hydra guild in just a week.

Natal was shocked when he saw the Big Smiles' guild symbol on Sinclair's chest, but the more surprising part was the fact that they had been tracked down so quickly.

“I'm guessing you are a new officer.”

This was why Natal had created this space.

‘I have to find out if Apollo is the genius tracker or maybe it's someone else....  I have to find this out.’

Sohank was fighting for his guild with his life on the line, so of course, Natal had to use his own method to fight for his guild.

There was no way Apollo knew what Natal was thinking.  Instead of an answering, Apollo smirked as he slightly nodded his head.

Apollo was overbearing as he sneered at Natal.

‘Does he have something?’

His smile made Natal nervous.  Natal was Hydra guild's Eight Head.  The User in front of him was a new face to the Big Smiles guild.  His position and reputation was all relatively new.  There was no reason why Apollo should be looking at him in such an overbearing manner.

In other words, there was a high chance that something allowed Apollo to act in this overbearing manner.

Natal didn't get mad.  He just continued the conversation.