Chapter 141 - Across the Terube Castle Wall (2)

Start from the beginning

Of course, the high difficulty wasn't a problem in itself.  This would actually increase the fun one would have on this new content.  However, if the initial barrier was too high from the beginning, the Users wouldn't even dare to attempt it.  This was a problem since the difficulty of Warlord was already high.

Such a content would arrive some day in the future.

Moreover, there was a high probability that they had already reached that point in time.

This was why Natal had said one would feel anticipation and worry at the same time.  A new stage had appeared, and only the ones that could adapt the fastest would survive. 

- Then that means you are going to have to work hard.

The First Head was already aware of this truth, so he was brief with his words.  He swallowed the words he had been about to say.  He had been about to tell Natal about the immense difficulty being faced by the team climbing the Urugal mountain range.  Natal already had a lot to worry about, so he didn't want to put extra burdens on him.

“Yes.”

After the call ended, Natal once again looked at the corpses of the monsters.  Then he scrolled down his Title list, and he looked at the 'Noble Walk' Title.

‘The starting point is the same for everyone.  However, I've already left the starting line earlier than anyone else.’

He wasn't checking it to see if he still had it.  He was looking at it to assure himself.

‘There is no reason why we'll come out behind.’

They had started out before everyone else, so there was no way they could get overtaken.  This was the message behind his self-assurance.

‘I have nothing to worry about.  I have nothing to worry....’

Natal used this self-assurance to calm his restless heart.

5.

“Javelin throw!”

These were three meter long spears being raised from between the trees.  There were 10 in total, and the bearers of these spears were in a formation.  They were spread apart forming a parabola.  At the opening of the parabola, there were goblins wearing bone armors.  It was the Bone Armor Goblins.

Kwah-jeek!

Rough sounds were emitted when bone impacted on bone.

Ggee-eek, ggee-eek!

Afterward, the Bone Armor Goblins let out a cry of anger.

The Bone Spears hadn't caused much damage. The Bone Armors was made using the bones from other dead goblins.  The Bone Armors boasted a high defense.

However, these were made from their treasured fellow goblins, so it was important to them.  They didn’t want their Bone Armors to get damaged.  It was a special characteristic of the Bone Armor Goblins.  Their attack power went up as the Bone Armors deteriorated.

Hyrkan was very well-acquainted with this fact.  In the past, he had studied all the videos released by the Stormhunters.  The memory on how to defeat the Bone Armor Goblins were still present inside his mind.

‘After you rile these bastards up, they'll go crazy if they see a sandbag.’

At that moment, an enormous turtle charged towards the Bone Armor Goblins at a decent pace.  The group of 25 Bone Armor Goblins were so incensed that they had a tunnel vision.  They had set their hearts on the Turtle Golem, so they charged towards it.