The User immediately answered Hyrkan's question.

“We've already prepared it!”

This was the Black Grooming Lizard's nest.  This was the exclusive hunting ground of the Red Bulls guild.

Warlord had level up support teams.

It was a very absurd concept.  However, the 30 great guilds, the Underfoot guilds and any large guilds possessed level up support teams.  Even some individuals possessed a personal level up team.  The First One Sulwoo, who was ranked number 1 in Warlord's Level Ranking, was a prime example.

Of course, the role of a level up support team was to help a User increase their level.

The basic procedure was for the team to give material support.  In truth, most decent sized guilds participated in doing this.  They designated a fixed region as their main hunting ground, and the guild provided Items to guild members as needed as they hunted.  By extension, there were also Buff teams that casted only Buff and Healing magic.  Then there were the Gathering teams that rounded up the monsters.

“I knew he was a monster, but I never knew what kind of a monster he was.”

Bower was the team leader of the Red Bulls guild’s level up support team. He was basically the hidden trainer of the Red Bulls guild, and he was very experienced.  At the same time, he was very close to Chev in real life.

He was a User affiliated with the Red Bulls, but he had realized he had no talent for this game early on.  This was why he had helped out the Red Bulls with extrinsic matters, and this was how he was able to rise to his current position.

Currently, he was assisting  the Hahoe Mask in leveling up.

- His hunting speed is amazing.  It would take 5 minutes for a 3 man party to clear it, yet he is doing it in 3 minutes by himself.  If we just talk in terms of efficiency, his hunting speed is about 5 times faster.

Of course, Bower wasn't the only one helping the Hahoe Mask.

The owner of the voice that had responded to Bower was named Ricky.  He was a young 20 year old, who liked Warlord.  It had only been two month, since they started to work together, so he was a beginner to all of this. 

“He isn't really 5 times faster, but his speed seems to on par with the First One.”

Ricky was a younger cousin of one of the Red Bulls guild’s officers. His work on the Support team was a temporary job he was doing to make some money on the side.  He was also a big fan of the First One.

- Is he really comparable to the First One?

“In my opinion, he is faster than the First One.”

- What?  No way.

This happened from time to time.  Ricky had parachuted into the level up support team through his background, so he didn't hesitate to disagree with his superior.

- The First One powered through level 220 yesterday.  He now has a 15 level difference between the top 100!  In truth, if you compare him to the Hahoe Mask, it is an insult to the First One.

Bower couldn't help, but let out a bitter laugh at Ricky's response.

‘If someone saw this, one would think he is my superior.’ 

Of course, he didn't like Ricky's reaction.

On the other hand, he understood Ricky's reaction. If one looked at Ricky's word from a normal User’s perspective, he wasn't wrong.

Emperor of solo playजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें