Chapter 127 - Argardo Raid (2)

Start from the beginning

However, only the Red Bulls was a thorn in her eyes. If other guilds succeed in the Argardo Raid, it would be considered a miracle.  However, this could be an easy win for the Red Bulls.  This was how highly she thought of the Red Bulls.

On top of it all, Chev had come to check up on the situation himself even though their turn wasn’t up yet.

This wasn’t an attempt by the Red Bulls to use a hot topic to sell more live tickets.  His actions was meant to say he was going to attempt this as if everything was on the line.

Shir was here for similar reasons as Chev.

Chev had come close to provoking Shir on purpose for similar reasons too.

They weren't competitors that were fighting head to head against each other.  The two of them had their arrows aimed at the same target. There was no way a cordial atmosphere could blossom in this situation. Instead, sparks were flying between them.

Everyone gossiped as they saw this sight.

“I guess one of those two guilds will succeed.”

“Don't you think Red Bulls have the higher probability to kill it?”

“It's the opposite.  If the Red Bulls reveal most of their strategy in the Raid, Storm Hunter's success rate would rise significantly.”

“It is a matter of if one will eat first or eat off the floor.”

There was someone, who was viewing these two Users, with very sharp eyes.

‘In the end, the Hahoe Mask made it possible for those two to take flight.  He did something very troublesome.’

Sinclair was with the V&V guild.  He was here as a the member of the Raid party.  They were going to attempt the Argardo raid in several hours.  He let out a bitter when he saw the Storm Queen and the Matador appear.

However, there was someone observing Sinclair with sharp eyes.

‘What is that bastard here?’

This User was wearing a blandly designed steel armor. His helmet covered his whole face, and he wore a cape. He looked like a typical Swordsman Class type User that one could see everywhere in Warlord. 

When Hyrkan discovered Sinclair, his heart sank.

‘This is going sideways again. Why the hell is that bastard here with the V&V logo on his chest?’

Hyrkan wasn't here to participate in the Argardo Raid by himself.

Argardo dropped incredible Items. The Argardo Armor set was a level 180 Chronicle Unique Rank Item. The Crying Sword was a level 180 Chronicle Epic Item. The two Items could be used until mid level 200s. The weapon was a very good one.

However, it would be difficult for Hyrkan to gain this weapon.

‘Shit. It won't be easy to join as the third wheel.’

The Argardo Raid couldn't be soloed. If he only had to fight Argardo, Hyrkan would have attempted the Raid already. Of course, his chances wouldn’t be great.

The problem with the Argardo Raid was the fact that this wasn’t a simple Boss Raid.  This was a Raid happening in the framework of the great battle.

First, one had to defeat the Corrupted army defending the Havanz castle.  Then one had to climb the castle wall.  One had to win the siege of the Havanz castle to be able to acquire a ticket to fight Argardo.  However, this was impossible for Hyrkan to do by himself.