Chapter 125 - Power of Wealth (3)

Start from the beginning

Hyrkan targeted this mentality.

Look at me! If you are with me, you'll get likes, follows or whatever admiration you want!  You'll be able to be cool for a day as you play this game today!

In truth, it wasn't hard for Hyrkan to win over the Centurions.  It wasn’t as if the Centurions were given salaries for taking the position.  These Users insisted on doing the dirty work, since they would be able gain some profit through their position as Centurion.  The Centurions would willingly work with Hyrkan if their interests were aligned.

On the other hand, the Centurions didn't have as much control over the groups as they would like to think.  The Users gathered under them weren't their underlings.  If the Users were unwilling to do something, they left the stage.  If the Users left, the Centurions were useless.

This was why Hyrkan had tried to win over the normal User to his side from the beginning.

All his actions up until now was to put hot air into the hearts of the normal Users.

‘The rumors should be spreading right now.’

Of course, the normal Users were in the midst of a battle, so they couldn't check up on Hyrkan's exploit with their own two eyes.  They didn't have the time to spare, and even if they had the time, they wouldn't have done it.  Still, this didn't mean all the Users in battle were solely focused on the battle at hand.

Even if an important tests was around the corner, most students in school didn't stay focused throughout the whole class.  Most students got sidetracked at any given moment. Just because this was a battle it didn't mean the Users didn't get sidetracked.  Tankers were in a different position where they had to stay focused at all time.  However, it was easy for the priests and magicians to become sidetracked.

This inevitably led to one of them witnessing the Hahoe Mask's exploite from somewhere. What happens after someone witnesses Hahoe Mask's exploits?  It was like passing notes in class.  The information would spread to the surrounding Users.  Since they had the Voice Talk program, they didn't need to pass around a note.  They just had to move their mouth couple of times.

After a certain amount of time passed, they reached a point where the atmosphere became disarrayed.

When that moment came…….

“Hahoe Mask!”

In the end, the ones in charge would have to straighten out the distraction.  To do this, they would have to come find the source of the distraction.

‘Ok.’

A light smile appeared on the lips he had tortured.

10.

- Team 5, 6, 11 and 12 will move out of the battle region.  Team 1 and Team 2 is on standby.  The remaining team's Tanker line and Priest line will remain.  All magicians will climb the castle wall!

Big K started to command his troops.

If it was normal times, this kinds of commands wouldn't take root.  If a User, who had come to a hunting ground to catch monsters were given an order completely unrelated to the task at hand, most of the Users would leave the party and logout.

It wasn't as if this wasn't happening amongst the Users here.

“Why is he suddenly acting this way?  We were in the midst of a good hunt.”

“Crazy.  Is he really going to attempt it?  How come they are making such a unilateral decision!”

“This is driving me nuts.  Why am I obligated to do this?  Those bastards aren't my responsibility.  Ah. Whatever. I'm out.”