Chapter 121 - Bad Ending? (2)

Start from the beginning

The Users, who wanted to fight in earnest, will try to find battlefields where their victories were assured.  This would lead the Users to flock towards the Underfoot guilds like the Fighters guild. 

On the other hand, those who didn’t want to fight would go to locations where defeat had already happened or they’ll avoid locations being organized by groups like the Underfoot guilds.

This would lead to the gap between the rich and the poor getting bigger in terms of fighting power.  The Corrupted army would attack the locations where the fighting power was poor.

‘If the castles where the low level Users get taken down... Shit.  I have no idea how everything will turn out.’

The Corrupted army will start heading towards locations with Users under level 100.  These locations were now in the sight of the Corrupted army.  They had already attacked the Misandra’s Castle, which was a location meant for level 80 to level 100.  Misandra’s castle was the Maginot Line, and the Maginot Line had been broken.

‘This is getting dangerous.’

Hyrkan had never thought such a situation would come to pass, and it was impossible to come up with a good plan on the spot.

‘What the hell are the 30 great guilds doing? They profited from everything they could get their hands on, yet they are acting like this!  They should spit back out everything they pocketed!’

The only way to manage this situation was for the 30 great guilds to step in.  This was the only solution in Hyrkan's opinion.

The 30 great guilds had massive amount of forces, and they could use their live channels to mobilize the Users.  Their standing and brand amongst the Users allowed them to be able to unite the User base. This was the reason why the 30 great guilds were scary. They had a reserve of power they could tap.  The 30 great guilds were able to mobilize the Users.

Before he came to the past, Hyrkan had experienced it in his bones when those bastards tapped into the reserve.

‘They probably expressed their stance they’ll take in this situation.  Since the situation is devolving like this, they can't choose to be silent.  These bastards are all greedy, so there is no way they'll  bypass this bait.  I'm sure...’

Hyrkan looked around his surrounding once again.  The Misandra's castle was a mess, but there weren't any monsters near him that would cause him trouble.  Hyrkan quickly searched the internet.

‘Huh? What the hell is this?’

Fortunately, Hyrkan didn't have to search long to find what he wanted to know.

7.

Che-sulyun was soaking inside her bathtub. The bathtub was filled with bubbles, yet her collarbone was visible. Her appearance was very bewitching. There was a saying that said one’s daily life was like picture in a magazine.  This saying was apt.

Her hand was poking out of the bubbles, and her hand was holding onto her slim and half-translucent smart phone.  The steam and bubble from bath didn’t allow the phone to show a clear picture, but it wasn’t that big of a deal.  Che-sulyun was able to check what she wanted to know.

She was reading an article.

[The V&V guild, Rangers guild, and 8 other guilds put out a joint statement stating they won't participate in the great battle!]

[This is from the V&V and Rangers guild’s statement. ‘The great battle was a stage provided for all Users to be able to participate.  If the 30 great guilds joined the festival, we’ll be ruining the festival for the Users.’]